Two Sides Of A Story

Hey guys so I had an idea for this chapter but I actually got an even better one. You see you guys get to choose. That's right I'm giving you guys the option to choose either Kaguya or Yuzuru. Now I'm putting 2 parts in this, ones Kaguya and the other is Yuzuru which ever one you just go to the part.
__________________________________

(Your POV)

This is just to much for me why does this all have to happen now. Why can't they both just talk this out and actually be sisters? All my thoughts came to a stop when I heard a knock on the door, I got up and went to see who it was and when I did I saw it was Kaguya.

"Kaguya what's the matter?"- (y/n)

"Um, can....can I sleep with you tonight?"- Kaguya

I was having some concerns about this I mean usually the second something like this happens Yuzuru is with her and crap starts. That was until I saw her rubbing her arm and look to the side.

"I'm abit nervous for tomorrow. You know since I'm not going to exist anymore....heheh it's pretty scary. And well I figured if this is going to be my last day I could at least have a few happy times alone with you."- Kaguya

'Man she's really scared about this. And besides....how can I saw no to her.'- (y/n)

I let Kaguya in my room and let her get into bed with me following shortly behind. While we were laying down he where facing opposite directions, this is a bit weird but not really. But it did get weird when I felt an arm wrap around me and my face started to blush.

"Kaguya wha-"- (y/n)

"Don't move... please... I want to stay like this for a bit longer."- Kaguya

".... okay."- (y/n)

It was silent for a good hour or so so I automatically thought she was sleep until I heard her voice break the silence.

"Hey (y/n), you still awake. If your not then that's fine if you are then I really need to tell you something. What I said to you on the beach yesterday wasn't a lie, I really do like you and well I know it's a bit difficult for you to do, but. I still believe Yuzuru should live, which is why I came here tonight so I can spend at least a little bit more time with you. When I saw you the other day after that long time my heart started racing because I got to see you again. Not only that, but I feel like I should apologize for my behavior you know with the whole..beach, and bedroom thing."- Kaguya

I couldn't tell, but I'm pretty sure that right now Kaguya was blushing like crazy right now because I was. I couldn't also help but think about what would of happened if any of those situations went over the way some might think it would of. Actually now that I think about it, me and her are alone in one single room with no one to interrupt us so anything can happen.

"Even so I had fun getting to see you again and I...... I love you."- Kaguya

'Why why did you have to say that?'- (y/n)

I couldn't take it anymore I could let her do this without some sort of response otherwise I'd be filled with nothing but remorse. So I light turned around to face her and looked into her eyes, I never really stopped and actually just looked at them. And I can see she was doing the same with mine, a slight blush grew on her face and she closed her eyes slowly. I can't help but move my face closer and closer to hers and my own eyes started to close too. 2 seconds had gone by and my lips are now touching Kaguya's, they where so soft and smooth that my own lips started to move turning this would be regular kiss into a soft make out session. It didn't take her to long for her to move in sync with mine own lip movements and put her hand on my chest. This is so...stimulating in fact we both pulled away so we can breath, with the both of us just sat there in silence until I said something.

"If it's okay with you Kaguya....we can stop here."- (y/n)

"..... yeah....we....we don't want to do anything we'll both regret."- Kaguya

__________________________________

(Your POV)

This is just to much for me why does this all have to happen now. Why can't they both just talk this out and actually be sisters? All my thoughts came to a stop when I heard a knock on the door, I got up and went to see who it was and when I did I saw it was Yuzuru.

"Yuzuru, what's the matter?"- (y/n)

"Request, may I sleep with you tonight?"- Yuzuru

"Ummm."- (y/n)

"Explanation, I'm just a bit nervous for tomorrow. After all it's my last day existing."- Yuzuru

I couldn't really say no to that now can I mean who would say no to that. I let Yuzuru in my room and let her get into bed with me following shortly behind. While we were laying down he where facing opposite directions, this is a bit weird but not really. Some time passed and I felt her tap my back, did she need something?

"Yeah what is it?"- (y/n)

"Request, can you turn around?"- Yuzuru

I didn't see a reason to say no so I just did what she asked and turned to her. The second I did she started to snuggle up to me and smiles.

"Joy, I finally get to have him. Even though it's just for tonight (y/n) is all mine."- Yuzuru

"Your acting more emotional than normal."- (y/n)

"Explanation, like I said before I'm nervous so of course I seem different. You see I never really thought that this would happen and the only reason I chose the contest of beauty is because I know Kaguya would win. dejection, who would what to be with someone who acts like a machine?"- Yuzuru

"Don't say that. I would want to be with you Yuzuru."- (y/n)

I can see by the look on her face that she wasn't expecting me to say that to her. And what I'm going to say next might be even more shocking.

"True, you maybe a bit.... off...but I'd still want to be with you. Your pretty, your funny, hell and I know this might be pervy but you have a nice body."- (y/n)

"*Blushes* embarrassment, stop it you're just saying that. Admission, I glad to have met you. When me and Kaguya always got into an argument you where always the one to stop us and hear both sides of our stories. Not to mention you where always telling us that we should always cherish each other because we're family, I'm sorry we disappointed you."- Yuzuru

I smiled at her and kissed her forehead. Which got here to blush even more but then she started to move closer to my lips with hers and started to kiss me. Her lips tasted a little sweet like cherry's, she moves her hand on my face and moves closer to me. This is the best I can think of doing for her now, if I can at least give her some comfort then I might as well do it. She pulls away slowly and puts her face in my shoulder gives me one last kiss on the cheek.

"Gratitude, Thank you, for making me feel want. And for what it's worth.... I love you."- Yuzuru

"Of course."- (y/n)