03 The loneliness 

Friday 10:36 pm Hawkins Steve was closing down the store for the night Robin had a ride tonight which was rare because she never dose

Steve was closing down the store for the night Robin had a ride tonight which was rare because she never dose. So he was by himself. Which he hated because it gave his mind the time to race.

Tonight was stocking night which mean steve has to stay another hour or however long it take to stock the shelves.

As much as he just wanted to go to sleep and have it be spring break. He is no longer a teenager he had to be responsible he had an job and had to get money so he can pay his bills.

His parents kicked him out after they found out he had disided to take a year off of school and earn money. So he has a tiny apartment with 2 bed rooms, a bathroom, and a nice size kitchen. He like his place. Sydney helped him pick it out. She stayed every night until she left

At first he was going to go to college with Syds but she was focused to drop out.

He missed her more than life. All he wants is to see her. To hear her voice. To hug her. To hold her when she had nightmares. To kiss her. To hear her laughter. See her smile. Tell her that he loved her when she need and didn't need to hear it. Protect her from her father when he got mad or when she got scared of him. He missed her whisper when she started to drift off the sleep but still tired to continue the conversion. Missed her big beep brown eyes.

The way she knew what to say in the right moment. The way that she can make everyone smile. How she didn't like to share her food but she would with her sister or him. The way she always put people before herself. Would protect her sister at all costs. And knew how to calm him down when he got upset or overwhelmed.

Steve was putting a movie up. He always had to test the movies before stocking them. He already did that this morning so he had to just stick the shelf's. Steve pick up a movie from the ground. 'Gremlins'. The one little movie found a away to put in a memory.

Steve found a way to convicts her to watch it. She was terrified of the movie. She barrier her face into his chest at the quote scary part. It made him sad. He misses her.

Steve finished stocking the shelf's. Everywhere he went there was a way she popped into his mind. He needed to see her.

He grabbed his coat that she wore once that was so big on her. He gave her some of his clothing so she could have something of his. He also got her a mixtape  a month before she left saying they needed a one.

She also 'forgot' one of her blankets. Steve used that blanket every night it still smelled like her. She also got him a watch because she calmed he was always was late.  On the day she was going to leave Steve brought her a bag. It had a stuff animal bear that he sprayed his Cologne on. The. Mouth before she left he got her a professionally trained dog. That she could love and the dog could keep her safez She loved the thing.

Steve closed down the store and walked to his car. He checked his watch and it was 11:31. He just wanted to go home.

Steve drove home he walked up the buildings stairs. Steve felt lonely with out her. Don't get me wrong he had his best friend Robin. And Dustin. But with out Sydney he was bye himself. He had no one to talk to at home. He had no one to hug. To kiss.

Steve threw his keys onto the table. He didn't feel like dinner. He just went straight to the shower.

Steve's got out the shower and brushed his teeth. His toothbrush still sat right next the hers. He smiled when he looked at it. He still remembers when she was so happy when he got her the toothbrush.

Steve got dressed and layed down in his tiny  bed. He looked at his watch. 1:30. He grabbed his blankets. Pulled them over his body. He really did not know how him and Sydney slept on this bed together. Not to mention they added a huge dog to the mix. He looked over to his left. He saw the picture. The picture of her and him in the summer. He could hold it in any longer. He just cried that night. He missed the girl.