09 Flying

Max had just got out of the car. Sydney watched her sister stand there for a moment. The young red head turned to face the her. Max gave her a pleading look. Sydney got out of the car and followed the girl.

"Thank you." Max said. "She talks about you sometimes she misses you I bet she will be happy to see you." Max walked into the small home with Sydney following behide her like a lost dog. She placed three notes on the table. And walked out side.

"Mom? I thought you had work?" Max was surprised to see her mom drying clothing out side. "Oh mom someone is here to see you."

Her mother looked at the door. "Come on." Sydney walked through the door. She started at the woman then looked down.

"Oh it's so nice to see you honey." Sydney walked up and gave the woman a hug. "I'm really sorry that you couldn't stay here with us."

"It's nice to see you too. I missed you guys a lot." Sydney told the family.

"Did he. Did he hurt you." She asked taking the girls face in her hands. She ran her fingers cross the cut on her nose.

"Oh don't worry about me." Sydney told her." Max actually has something to give you."

"Umm I felt notes on the table for Granny, uncle, dad, and you." Sydney could not keep her mind from wondering. What would she tell her mother if Max died. She was going to tell everyone that she was have the same situations as Max. But now that Max is ready to die she pushed that all down. Max was going to be here top thing on her mind. And she was going to make sure she was top of everyone's mind too.

The sky started to get darker. All around her was red. The clothing was covered in blood. "What the hell?" She looked over at Max who was hugging her mother. The woman began to turn into this creature. It was tall. It's face looked to be melting. Max looked up the thing and froze. Sydney let out a scream. The monster let go of max. Max fell on her back and began to crawl back.

The monster looked at Sydney. Max began to dissolve from sight.

"Max!" Sydney tried to get her sister back that she just saw disappear from sight.

"Aaaa Sydney its not your time yet. But don't worry it will be soon."

"Stay away from my sister."

"Sydney! Sydney! Wake up please." She could faintly make out the voice of Steve.

"Come on Sydney." A voice. Dustin! Dustins voice.

"Sydney!" Max voice was getting louder,

The thing got closer to Sydney. "Your sister is good as dead. Good bye Sydney."

"If you lay a hand on her. I swear. I will kill you. Dead!" The world began to spin around Sydney. Her eyes shot open. She saw Dustin, Lucas and steve. No Max.

"Max! Max! No. Please no no!" Sydney began to shake. She turned to Steve held on his sleeve. Steve has only seen the girl like this once. When Billy died. "Max! He going to kill her. Where's max? Max!"

"Is no one going to mention that Sydney just had one of those visions! Is she going to die too!"

"I'm here I'm here." Max says she went get something to wake the girl up. "How did you get in there? How did you see him."

"I don't know but he looked shocked." She told her. "Hey he said that. That you are good as d-dead."

Max forced Steve to drive her to the cemetery. Unknown by Sydney.

"Hey where are we going?"
—-
Sorry my family is in town I'm going to have to take a break from posting sorry.