011Nightmare house

Sydney's eye flickered open in the morning

Sydney's eye flickered open in the morning. Her head was resting on Steve chest. She looked at max's spot and saw that she was not there. Her heart rate picked up for a moment until she saw that Nancy and Dustin were gone as well.
She looked around the room and saw Lucas was right next to Max's spot. Sydney layed her head down once more.

"Guys wake up we got a lead!" Dustin screamed which made Steve fly up. Which made Sydney start to fall. Steve caught her arm before her face hit the ground.

"Pull me up, Pull me up, Pull me up." She screamed. Giggles escaping her lips.

"I got you." Steve helped the girl up. He looked down at the girl. And start to pretend to drop her.

"Stop please." She squealed. Steve pulled the girl onto the couch. "Thank you." Sydney stared at steve for a few moments.

"What?" He asked her. Smiling back up at her. She did stare at him but never for the long.

"You have a mustache." She brought her two fingers up to his face pressing down under his nose as She outlined to mustache with her fingers.

He brought his hand to her chin and brought her face down. There lips met.

"Eww. My young eyes their broken." Lucas brought his hand to his eyes. "I need to clean them with soap."

Sydney threw a pillow at the boy. "Nancy do I have time to change?"

"Yeah. We have all day." Nancy yelled back. 
———-
The group of teens walked up to a old house. Sydney could not shake the bad feeling that was growing in the back of her head. She felt like she was getting watched.

"This isn't scary at all." Sydney said walking up to the porch. Nancy seemed to be struggling to pull out the nails that were in the wall. "Gimmie the hammer." Nancy quickly handed it to the girl and she began to rip the nails out of the wood. Steve joins in on the other side of her. The two teen move and the wood plank falls.

"It's locked." Steve said after trying to open the door.

Robin went to talk.
Sydney looked at her hammer. And smashed the window. Making Steve jump back. Sydney reached her arm in and unlocked the door. And walked in.

"That was hot." Sydney could vaguely hear Steve say.

Max walked next to Sydney. Sydney turned to max. "Told ya. Ima badass."

Lucas walked up to a lamp and tried to turn it on. "Looks like someone forgot to pay their electric bill."

Dustin flicked on his flashlight on.

"Were you'd get th-" Sydney began to walk deeper into the house. Sydney came across a large clock. It still works surprisingly. She outlined the clock with her finger. The dust now attached to her fingers.

"Hey guys you all see that right." Max voice echoed through the house. Sydney walked back to the group.

Everyone rodded their heads.

"The Vecna guy is a clock worker?" Steve asked everyone looked at him.

"No." Dustin said shaking his head at him.

Sydney put her hand on his face. "Don't worry love. We can't all be smart." Steve pressed his lips into a line.

She started to walk to behind the stairs. "Oooo spooky basement yes please." Sydney made her way down the stairs.

Sydney walked around stairs until she came to a group of candles.

The silence broke when she heard a too familiar voice. She walked around the room to find were the voice was coming from. She came across a mirror it was least the height of steve if not taller. There she was in her white dress with flowers. Her Sandy feet. Her lightly red skin from the sunburn. I'm the distance 2 kids were running. Water dripping off there golden skin.

"Did you see that! Me and Syd rode the waves they were7 feet high!" She heard a young voice scream.

"Yeah! I didn't even fall off my bored either!" A girl screamed.

"Billy, Mom." Sydney went to extend her arm out to the mirror. She needed to touch him. To make sure they were real. They were so real. "Billy."

She was about to touch it. When she heard it. The sound of Billy's car. Driving by. She ran to the little window and saw it. He was driving day then he was gone. She heard a clock going off behind her when she turned around.

She stated at the mirror horrified. The looked look at the images of Billy on the floor. His body limp. His eyes had no sign of life. And the middle of the mirror had a large clock that was a copy of clock that max pointed out only a few moments ago.
——-