NOT PART OF STORY

"SPOILERS AND POV AND LIKE A STORY I MADR UP. ITS ABOUT VAMPIRE EDDIE

Not part of regular story.

Hey y'all my brain had been fried I will go back to our regular program next time I post but for now we are doing a little story that been stuck in my head for about 2 weeks. This will be in a prospective of Eddie's gf in season 5 (if he comes back) I just want to get this though out
Of my head then I will write my story. Oh and I am going to use my name and nickname because why not it's spelt Alyvia but it's pronounced Alivia.
———//

Me and Dustin walked through the upside down weapons in hand.My short hair unable to be pulled up into a ponytail Hung at my chin. My clothing being a massive shirt that read 'be kind to your mind'. And short shorts. that are invisible as they are covered by my shirt. I had a back pack on with my old skateboard that was just been painted with a bright orange monster pocked out the top. My very old high tops covered in the rubbed off orange paint for my skateboard form me not waiting for it to dry all the way before using it. My classic hand gun in my hand ready to protect my brother. My under eyes having black eyeliner that turned into a wing. My lips in a line. And my star chocked that pokes the shit out of my neck. From 4 of July. Along with my blue guitar pick necklace. And lastly my iconic checkered sunnies.

"Dustin stay behind me for this one ok." He nodded as we headed towards the figure in front of us. My brain still fogged from the crazy past weeks we had. And the loss of the love of my life.

Dustin has a bad leg so i am head of the group I told him to hide behind a tree. The closer I got I waved Dustin over to be next to me as it was safe. The figure 100 feet ahead was not a demogordon. We walked along the dead trees. And hoped over branches. The closer we got the more recognizable the figure appeared.

They were 6'2.
Pants?
Leather jacket.
Curly hair.

I didn't believe my eyes. I held up my hand to tell Dustin to stop walking as I would make my way first.

Safety clicked off of my gun. It pointed at the floor ass I walk over.

My heart was no longer working. Along with my lungs. My legs left like bricks. My toung tired In A knot. My feet were moving faster then my brain as I was now only a few feet away from them.

"Eddie?" I called out. It was almost a whisper as my voice was weak from the shock.

The figure turned around.
Hair was a bit messy.
Clothing was Teared and tatted.
Jeans riped so all you could see was skin.
Scars running along his body.
The bite marks in his sides.

He took a step closer talking my face in his hand. Wiping away the tear that fell form my eye.

"Alyvia"

Wait. No.

"I missed you."

Your not him. Eddie calls me Allie. He knows I hate my real name. I looked into his eyes the gimmer no longer there.

"Dustin." I say so the boy can hear me. "Run." I look down at Eddie's other hand to see a blade
I'm my stomach. I felt his hand wrapped around my neck lifting me off the ground. The spicked chocker stabbing into my neck.

He holds me there. He smiled a sickly grin. He through me to the ground. His legs wrapped around my waist as he studied my face. I could have hit him with my gun. fought back. But I can't.

I see as Eddie opens his mouth and I see his teeth.
His teeth pointed into two little spikes. He ripped the blade out of my side. Making me scream. Pulling his hands above his head. The knife in his hands ready to come down in my chest to end it all.

I felt tears in my eyes. Not from pain. Not for me but for him.

What happened to the glimmer that lived in his eyes.

What happened to his smile.

He brought down the knife as it hit right in the middle of my cheast. It didn't hurt. I just looked at the love of my life above me. He ripped the knife of of my chest.

"What did he do to you?" I say in a struggle. I reached my hand to his cheek. I stroked his cheek with my thumb. My arm
Feeling so heavy. So it fell to the ground.

"What did he do to my eddie?"

I watched as his eyes softened. He looked up at his hand to to see blood on them. And a knife in
Them. I watched as he threw the knife. His eyes look at the blood him his hands. Looking confused and devastated. I replaced my hand on his cheek. His eyes wandering until he spotted me under him.

"Allie?"

I smile looking up at him.

"Ed-Eddie.

My Eddie." I chocked as blood dripped from
My mouth.

Tears flooded his eyes. He didn't chose to do this. Eddie scooped the girl into his arms. He held the girl like a baby as she stared up at the man with love in her eyes.

"Allie. What did I do. Allie! Allie. What did I do!" Eddie screamed.

"It wasn't y-y-you." She struggled to say. He watched before his eyes all the memories of him hurting her. "I love you." She said.

"Never stoped. And never will." The girl shivering in his arms. He took off his sweater and wrapped the girl in it. "I l-l-like your teeth. Y-y-You look hot." She said with a smile. Eddie cried at the dying girl in his arms.

"I love you too. So much.
So much. So so so so much." Eddie cried. "Your going to be okay."

"Am I hurt? I feel fine." She told him.

"Allie! Your fine alright,"

"Eddie?"

"Yes pumpkin" the girl Smiled at the nickname. After leaning the girls was born on October 20th he started calling her pumpkin,

"I am tired can I go to sleep?" She asked.

Yes you can" be told her knowing there was nothing he could do to save his girl.

"Will you stay?"

"Yes pumpkin I will stay." Knowing her person was there the girl closed her eyes. The girl shortly stopped breathing after that. Eddie held his girl close to him as he cried.