08 Theapy

Sunday Hawkins 8:30Sydney didn't know how but she woke up in Steve's apartment

Sunday Hawkins 8:30
Sydney didn't know how but she woke up in Steve's apartment. She was by herself. In Steve's small ass bed with a big dog. She looked at the clock next to her and read. Exactly 8:30 next to the clock was a note.

You fell asleep out there last night I took you home. The kids wanted me to take them to see Eddie but you were still asleep so I am going to pick you up on the way back. Around like 9:15. Do what ever you would like. JUSY DONT EAT MY APPLES I NEED THOSE TO LIVE. Love you.
-Steve

She took this time to take a shower. All the make up washed off. She got out of the shower and looked at herself. There was still the hand print around her neck. The marks all over her face. Her eyes wonder down to her hip. The clear band Aid was peeling off. Half the stitches were exposed. She peeled it all the way off. Herring Addies voice in back of her head screaming at her. She applied her make up and went to get changed. She got she put on a a tang top and a yellow and purple zip up. And some Jean shorts.

She looked at her watch and read 9:06. She grabbed her purple converse. And walked out the door with Molly.

Steve's car pulled up. Max and Dustin where in the back. "Where alway the god damn babysitters." Steve said.

"What! They put me in charge again!" Sydney yelled.

"Hey us!" Steve shot at the girl.

"No me you a child yourself."
—-
"Hey, hey, hey found their files."

"Awesome." Max to read it.

"Max?" Steve yelled.

"Max?" Dustin asked.

"Max! What is it max?" Sydney trying to get ahold of her sister.
——
"Chrisy head aches started a week ago." Max looked scared. "Freds six days ago. I've been having them for 5 days."

Sydney was scared out of her mind her little sister is the next on the kill List. She knew she had the same symptoms as Max but she was not important right now.

"I don't know how long I have but for Free and Chrisy they both died 24 hours after there first vision. And I just saw that god damn clock so."

Sydney sat down on the floor. "No." Steve put his hand on her shoulder.

"Looks like I'm going to die tomorrow." Sydney got up and walked out the door. She could not take the thought of her little sister dieing.

She was half way down the hallway when she heard a noise.

The door behind her open and reveled Steve with a lamp. Not much after him the rest of the group too.

Sydney was in the front of everyone. The noise echoed again.

Another noise echoed not the same noise but it was coming closer to them.

The monster appeared ran almost ran into Sydney luckily she had fast reflexes and punched them across the face.

Everyone one screamed in colluding the monster who was not a monster just a loud Lucas.

"It's me!"

"Lucas?" Nancy asked.

"It's me!" Lucas said again this time more mad.

"What is wrong with you Sinclair." Steve yelled at the 15 year old.

"I'm sorry"

"I could have taken you out with this damn lamp."

"Sydney is that really you." He asked.

"Yup it is since when are you tall I am for your cheek but I hit your chin." She holing her hand.

"I have been biking for 8 miles." He took a money to catch his breath. "We got a code red.. Dustin..I have been with Jason, jack, Andy. And they're going totally off the rails. They are trying to catch Eddie. And thank you know where he is. You're in terrible danger."

" yeah yeah that definitely sucks but we got bigger problems than Jason right now."