001

Year 2018

Year 2018

Deepti Hegde was at her home, looking out of the window deep in thought, in a few hours the sun will rise and they will head to Vijayendra to listen further as to what happened.

She remembers studying about Ramika Sen, a powerful and righteous Prime Minister in the history of India but now, she is not sure who is right or who is wrong.

The day soon starts and once again she finds herself sitting in the same library infront of the man that seems to know the answers to her question.

"He lost everything, again even his life? What can happen next?"

"Ramika Sen took the control, she was the most powerful being in the country at that moment but one single incident had shaken her to the core"

Year 1981

"Here" Ramika said handing the man the signed document when a officer comes over to her, sweating and slightly shaking.

"What happened?" She asked her voice cold and irritated at the pathetic state of the man.

"Ma'am we looked through the ruins of the mansion and...and"

"And what!? I don't have all day speak up"

"We haven't found any dead bodies"

"What rubbish, we burnt it yesterday they can't just vanish!?" She hisses there is no way Mira can stay alive with the kind of injury she suffered but Rocky, he has survived once, he might do it again and that mere thought shakes her insides with fear.

Year 2018

"No bodies? Means they are alive?"

"That can't be said with number of possibilities we have infront of us"

Deepti purses her lips as Vijayendra's eyes fall on a paper, a quote was written over it and that made him frow his brows.

WE FALL
SO
WE CAN
RISE

He let's out a huff, his father was really something, shaking his head again he straightens his posture before speaking.

"All this took place in 1981 and our story begins with a case that was filled against the Prime Minister in 1982" He says leaning back slightly in his chair.

Year 1982

"Property ownership claim!? Are you serious!?" Ramiks roars on Vikram, the government advocate who flinched at the sound.

"Will someone tell me how is this possible!?" She hisses leaning back in her chair.

"Allow us" A voice speaks up as a man enters in her office, dressed in a suit and a cunning smile settled on his features, following him was a man who was obviously a lawyer.