003

"So what exactly is the plan of action" Rishi asks as all of them gather up in Arya's mansion, except Gauri because she is in party office and is busy

"I say we assassinate Ramika" Saina says as standing infront of the in house bar her back to others before she jumps over the counter and gets herself a drink.

"That's to simple for what she has done" Rishi spoke up.

"I agree plus she already has two cases filed against her, we need her out of power before doing anything" Kabir stated before making his way over too the bar too.

"She has to pay for what she did..." Arya drawled out lighting up a cigarette

"...with interest" He finished.

"How about a murder case?" Kabir says after silence, Arya frowns

"Mind elaborating Mr. assasin turned lawyer" Saina says taking another swig of alcohol.

"We can accuse Ramika of Mira's murder"

"Mira Dixit has a criminal record" Arya says

"The biggest loop whole in our system is we need physical proof for making a stand" Rishi says stalking over to the bar, Saina raises a brow but hands him a drink too.

"No proof means it never happened. Here the proof if her criminal record but what if it vanishes from the government records" He adds turning to Arya

"You are going to erase the whole existence of a underworld queen!?" The supposed buisnessman chuckled.

"I don't see what's the issue if I do"

"I never thought I will do this kind of thing for  someone" Saina said, her words swirling as the three bottles of alcohol start making a effect.

"This is nothing for her" Kabir said

"True!! True but what did she do for you guys? I am just curious" The drunk question makes a silence fall over before Arya speaks up.

"I was in a dark place, when I took up my father's buisness of a middleman in the whole gold circulation it was in total loss and I didn't do it any good. I was scared of darkness that was swallowing me, I was scared to die, I wasn't able to defend the gold neither from government raids nor from the competitors, I was miserable. She was sent to kill me off and establish a new connection but she didn't. She taught me to deal with the darkness instead of running from it, she was there was no one was..."

"She pulled me out of a place I didn't had freedom at..." Kabir began

"I was used as a money maker tool by my adoptive family, nothing but dirt of their feet to them. I never wanted to adopted in first place and when I decided to stand up for myself they planned to kill me because you know who will bring money for them I go away"

"They need a mental check up" Saina interrupted.

"She told me to find Rocky in Bombay and that guy helped me out in being whatever I am today" Kabir ended brushing off Saina comment.

"I was a prisoner in KGF, Garuda thought I was a daughter of his rival but I was disowned the very night he decided to kidnap me, he would have killed me after getting to know that I was useless but she didn't let him. She saved me, made me strong enough and then she freed me. I don't even know what consequences she went through for that" Saina drawled out.

"I was angry when me and Ruhan lost the position we worked all our life for because a rising leader favored someone else. I let my anger take over and attacked that minister but I got outnumbered buy their goons, I would have died and no one would have even known if she wasn't at the right place at right time. She took on 40 man to give me a chance to escape and later I found out that minster was actually her mother and well everyone knows how their relationship is" Rishi said.

"She saved me from myself..." The deep voice came from the shadows making everyone turn to it as Ruhan finally spoke up.

"When I failed to gain the position Rishi mentioned just now I lost hope. My mom that was heavily depended on us was worried sick, my brother was sad and I lost the one I loved. She was married infront of me and I could do nothing as everything crumbled. I felt useless and that lead me to the decision any hopeless human could make, I..." His voice wavered with emotions ever so slightly before he cleared his throat.

"...I decided to end my life, it was too much too take but she didn't let me. She gave me hope when I was lost" He completed

"She saved all of us but she lost to that bitch" Saina growled throwing a empty bottle breaking it.

"That's because Ramika played dirty, there was no way she would have won head to head fair fight" Kabir hissed

"She will pay, she will surely pay" Ruhan says finally stepping out of shadows.

"Arya" The man looks at the sound of his name and turns to find Kabir walking towards the center of the room catching everyone's attention.

"Yes"

"Before coming her today, I found something on my door step"

"What?"

Kabir shows raises his hand, a small piece of paper held between his fingers. Arya frowns before his eyes widen when the card is flipped around.

The lion is breathing, injured and angry for his loss but breathing.

"He is alive"

"Sure he is"

On the other hand someone was not very happy about few things.

"False accusation!? What the hell is going on!?" Ramika roars, slamming her hand on table making Vikram flinch, she falls back in her chair, rubbing her temples, this is the second case on her if this continues she is actually going to loose her position.

"When is the hearing?" She asks

"Tomorrow"

The reply makes her close her eyes and clench her jaw, tomorrow was the kaali poojan in KGF and she was suppose to be there but not anymore. She waves her hand in dismissal and everyone leaves but a knock on door disturbs her peace.

"You called us?" Maya asks walking in with Aadvaan, Ramika nods before speaking.

"I want all the details about Arya Singhal and Kabir Malik. I want to know who they are" She ordered before both the officers turn to walk out.

"Maya not you, Aadvaan is enough for this task"

"What do you want me to do then"

"Go and have a trip of central jail, someone has been acting out. Put them back in their place" She says smirking.

---------------------◇---------------------

Raveena Tandon as Ramika Sen
Shruti Hassan as Maya Sen
Naga Chaitanya as Aadvaan Singh