006

Rocky was standing at the balcony of the mansion Ramika built, everything is present but he feels empty as he sits on the railing, leaning back on the pillar, one of his legs hanging off while other one was folded on which his hand rested with a s...

Rocky was standing at the balcony of the mansion Ramika built, everything is present but he feels empty as he sits on the railing, leaning back on the pillar, one of his legs hanging off while other one was folded on which his hand rested with a smoke between his fingers.

He takes a drag and closes his eyes, letting his head fall back. The hollow in his heart has seemed to become permanent now, the hollow that was created in a heart of a ten year old boy who lost his mother.

He remembers being scared in a new city, having a hard time adjusting to the rules and hierarchy there, taking all those beatings, nights when he slept without eating, sometimes he didn't had a place to sleep.

At one point he thought of giving up, the things being too tough to take but the determination and fire inside him, burned that thought then and there. Since then till now he has always felt that fire inside him even when he lost Reena the fire wavered but it was there, fueling his will to live.

But now? Not so much the once wild and strong fire capable of buring empires with a mere touch seemed to have turned into a spark, he has never felt so empty in his life.

He chuckles, a humorless dry chuckle, remebring the time he took the impulsive step of letting everything go but that step got him closer to the person that seemed to be his peace.

A lump forms in his throat and he squeezes his eyes shut. Those screams still haunt him, its been almost a year and there is not a single night where he have slept, he just couldn't.

Mira's smile and those eyes which were once his most beautiful reality have became his worst nightmares. He has failed to protect that one person who protected him all his life, someone who dedicated herself to him and him only.

He gets down from the railing and walks inside the room, his eyes give the room a quick scan before they catch the in room bar. He walks over to it and takes a bottle opening it and downing almost half in one go.

Stumbling over to the bed with a few bottles, he lays down, his head hanging from the edge. He closes his eyes, drinking and not bothering about his surroundings.

Rocky huffs at the empty bottle and reaches to open another one, as takes a swig from the new bottle, holding the previous empty bottle.

It reminds him of himself, empty and of no use before he starts tightening his grip on it, the same way the pain and grief held onto him. He keeps applying force until the bottle breaks and maybe the pain broke him too.

Now he looks at the sharp piece of bottle, his hand is already bleeding, the useless, empty bottle of glass was now a deadly weapon who can kill someone, just like himself.

He chuckles again, it was more of a mocking then anything as his hand drops. He occasionally tightens his grip on a glass mixing the physical pain with the intoxication of alcohol in a desperate attempt to numb the pain.

Unaware of the fact that a figure was watching all this, Salaar wanted to comfort Rocky but he knew better. Rocky would never accept the comfort from anyone, no one can go close to him without getting their heads bitten off and the one person who could have is not here.

Salaar sighed and walked inside the room after hours of waiting so Rocky would pass out. He took away the bottle and the glass piece Rocky was holding and adjusted him properly on the bed before bandaging his arm.

He wanted to stay here but he knows if Rocky found out he will throw a fit over it so he walks off, trying to deal with the same pain but in his way.

On the other hand, the same night Ruhan has entered the home with a hand wrapped in a crape bandage, bandage on forehead and a small wound on the corner of his mouth.

"What the hell!? Who did this!?" Rishi asked

"Got in a fight with Aadvaan"

"That bastard-"

"Calm down I am fine, you should have seen him but the reason I picked a fight is accomplishmed"

"What reason?"

"Me and Aadvaan are paired now" Ruhaan says sitting down. Rishi raises a brow, his lips curving up in a smirk.

"You are smart"

"I know"

Both of them chuckle before the telephone rings, Ruhaan nudges Rishi who makes a face but goes to answer it.

"Hello..."

"We have a issue, where is your brother" Aadvaan's voice made Rishi purse his lips in a thin line.

"What issue?"

"Just get your brother on line"

"He is busy, I work for CBI too you know tell me"

"Tch. Just tell Ruhaan to get to the headquarters, we have something on KGF"

Rishi hmms in reply before he puts down the receiver.

"What happened?"

"They are calling you to headquarters, they got something one KGF"

While in the CBI headquarters, Raghavan, Aadvaan and Maya looked at Ramika who was clearly pissed off.

Ramika was silent, glaring at a image of KGF infront of her, her jaw clenched and fist tightened, mind still trapped in the moment Rocky termed her as a headache and nothing more.

Ruhaan enters the room and greets everyone before Raghavan speaks up.

"What happened ma'am?"

"Prepare your best squad Raghavan, from tomorrow it's going to get dirty because there is no way I will leave this empire standing" She growled making everyone look between them while Ruhan tried his best not to let his facade break.

A king is nothing without the queen...

---------------------◇---------------------