005

Salaar rubbed his wrist as he walked out of the court after two continuous hearings he was finally free but what made him happier was the warning Ramika had from the court

But there are things he doesn't know and people he doesn't recognize, only person he knows among them was Arya that too because he has visited him with Mira once.

All of them were walking out without a ruckus when they ran into Ramika who was with Maya and Aadvaan.

"Congratulations on the win" Ramika says a sarcastic smile decorating her features, knowing the hotheads of the group, Arya was the one who decided to step forward.

"Thank you"

"It was a nice plan of action"

"What can I say? I have the brains"

"All you have is money" Maya hisses making Salaar roll his eyes and scoff out aloud however she doesn't stop there.

"You bought those witnesses and victims, you payed them to not speak against this menace" With every step Maya slightly pushed Arya but the last push and sentence seem to trigger a specific female.

"Do you really think that dead fucker is worth all this!?"

Saina tsks before catching Maya hand before she can push Arya yet again and twisted it behind her back and wrapped her arm around her neck making it hard for her to breath.

"Listen here bitch and listen good, I work on a very low patience and your face doesn't help it so better keep your full of filth mouth shut before I permanently shut it" She growls before feeling a hand on her back turning her head, she finds Arya shaking his head negatively and she let's Maya go who coughs.

While Aadvaan rub Maya's back Ramika remains stotic before she walks away. Saina scoffs before walking away too and Arya takes it upon himself to explain everything to Salaar before going after her.

While Ramika along with Maya and Aadvaan heads to her house for the day. She frowns as the car stops right at the drive way and steps out of the car to find one of the most horrifically chilling sight of her life.

"What the hell!?" Maya said, infront of them were the dead bodies of atleast 40 people and not just anyone they all were in their uniform, they were the dead bodies of on duty officers.

"Who would have done this?" Maya says while Aadvaan just observers a few of the bodies, the wounds, if he is right they are beaten to death and not killed in one go.

"I am heading over to KGF anyway" Ramika's voice made him look back at her.

"Get this cleaned"

While Salaar too has decided to get back to KGF, there is no way anyone else is sitting on that throne. The others were accompanying him too except for Rishi and Ruhan because they can't just disappear and Ruhan did say they have some work.

So while too different people head over to the same place something interesting takes place in the gym for CBI officers.

Aadvaan was punching a bag, the thought of those forty dead officers not leaving his mind, he has a slight idea who might have did it but it seemed ridiculous to begin with. He gives a strong punch but the bag doesn't move this time making him frown.

"You seem angry" Ruhan says stepping in his view from behind the bag, Aadvaan rolls his eyes before walking away, he isn't very fond of the other officer.

"What do you want?"

"Oh nothing I was just you know roaming around here-"

"Don't lie Ruhan, you never roam around without a aim. There is a reason you are one of the best"

"One of the? or I am the best" Ruhan mocks making Aadaan turn around and glare at him.

"What? Truth hurts everyone knows who deserves to be the commanding head and who doesn't" He added

"Watch your mouth"

"Yeah sure whatever not the topic I came here for Mr I was favored to the top I-" He was cutt off by a punch to his face.

"I told you to watch your mouth idiot" Aadvaan hisses, Ruhan closes his eyes letting out a breath before he straightens up.

"I am sorry I guess but I didn't lie now did I" He drawls out

"Why you-"

"Hold you horses and read this" Ruhan says throwing a file against him.

"Raghavan sir want you to investigate the murder of those forty officers"

Aadvaan nods turning away before he is kicked making him stumble and fall to his knees, he growls and looks back as he stands up.

"Now that business is out of way" Ruhan starts, rolling up the sleeves of his shirt as Aadvaan keeps the file on a bench and stands infront of him again.

"Who the fuck did you call a idiot" He adds before a fight breaks out.

Back in KGF, Ramika has reached there first and had only received bad news.

"Ma'am we are loosing partners"

"The market is not accepting any of the metals"

She has not even entered the newly built mansion and that's what she had to hear. She feels a headache building as people continue to tell her what is going wrong so she dismisses them.

After freshening up she heads over to the meeting place, unaware that someone was already back here. Salaar too reaches KGF, the people almost crying in joy at the familiar face but before anything he too decides to head over to the meeting place.

Ramika walks through corridors to the main hall and opens the door, her face drains of colors, her throat going dry, eyes widening as she looks infront of her.

The man sits side ways on his throne, his head laying on the armrest of the queen's throne, a cigarette held in one of his hands as he smokes. His eyes closed, thinking of a loved one he has lost.

Salaar who was prepared to drag Ramika out also freezes including the people following him, they knew he was alive but seeing him still shocks them.

"R..Rocky" The sound of his name makes him open his eyes and look side way before tilting his head completely. His eyes are darker, deeper and blank then before, a red briming to them as he looks at Ramika with the beautiful orbs getting slightly hooded.

"Hello there" His  voice sounds rougher then usual with a horrifying calmness to it. Ramika gulps as he stands up and stalks over to her.

"You took my everything..." He begins, casually crushing the cigarette he was smoking under his feet, before looking up at her.

"...now watch as I take your everything" He smirks before turning around ready to walk away.

"I am not gonna loose this easily" She hisses

"Get her out of here, she makes my head ache" He drawls walking away. Ramika looks at Salaar and others who look at Saina who smirks cracking her knuckles.

Ramika tsks before she walks out, while a certain relief washes over everyone Salaar looks at the path Rocky walked away and follows him, alone. He knows Rocky is in his most dangerous and vulnerable phase and he needs to be kept a eye one before he does something rash.

---------------------◇---------------------

ROCKING STAR YASH
AS
RAJA KRISHNAPPA BAIRYA AKA ROCKY