004

Salaar takes a breath as his head was finally brought out of the water, he coughed up before the officer pushed his head under water yet again

Salaar takes a breath as his head was finally brought out of the water, he coughed up before the officer pushed his head under water yet again. He closes his eyes, trying to hold his breath, his mind screamed at him to fight back but he held himself back.

The officer pulled him back, he coughs harder this time before he is dragged in the open area. The officer pushes him making him fall forward, on his knees.

He squeezes his eyes shut, all these people don't have any idea how thin is the ice they are walking on is, his patience is running low and if this continues he will end of up murdering his way out of this place.

He coughs once again before standing on his feet when the sound of footsteps is heard, he looks to his left and he has to clench his fist as to not throw hands at the mere sight of Maya.

Especially that attire she seems to has taken a liking too, that outfit is not hers neither are the twin guns she has tucked in holster on her shoulder.

"Ain't tough as you thought" She mocks, leaning on the pillar.

"It was mistake standing by Mira" She added making him chuckle.

"The only mistake I made is falling in love with you Maya because I for once can deserve death but you, you don't deserve a bit of love not from me, not from anyone in this world" He replied, Maya growls stalking forward.

"Don't forget you are under me, I can beat you to death if I want to" She hisses at him, he steps closer, towering over her as he invades her personal space.

"Go. Ahead."

A thunder cackled in the already dark and cloudy sky before it starts raining, Maya looks back at him and the look in his eyes scares her. It like he is just waiting to pounce on the first person he sees and tear them apart, the amount of hatred is too much for even her to take.

She backs up from him making him raise a brow, smirking smugly. She scoffs, this man is getting on her nerves.

"J...just wip him 100 times with a hunter and then throw him in his cell" She stutters out the order to the officers before stepping in shed. She looks back and she swears it feels like she saw a tiger wanting to pounce on his prey before he is dragged away.

She gulps and pants lightly as she enters the small cabin in the place when the phone rings.

"He..hello" She speaks up

"It's Salaar's hearing tomorrow for the fake accusation case, you are incharge of bringing him to the court" Aadvaan spoke up not missing the stutter.

"Y..yeah okay"

"Maya are you okay?"

"I am fine, what's the time of hearing?"

"3 in the afternoon"

"Okay it's fine, I will get that bastard" She says before slamming down the receiver. She shakily closes her eyes but opens them abruptly as she sees Salaar's figure standing in the rain.

While this was going on government's behalf the very next day Rishi and Ruhaan were walking around the criminal database section of the police department.

"We have to destroy two things, the computer files and the physical files" Ruhaan says

"I will take care of physical files" Rishi replied, stuffing his hand in his pockets as they both walked past a set of officers.

"I will hack in the systems" Ruhaan said before both of them part ways, Ruhaan heads over to the control room, the guards infront of the door were on high alert, he looks at his watch, it's gonna be a break in...

5..
4..
3..
2..

A shrill bell goes off as be counts the last second, he smirks as the guards walk away and he sneaks in the room, before the control can react or see his face he grabs his mouth and presses a nerve on his neck knocking him out.

"Idiot" He says as the man drops to the ground, he pulls out a pair of gloves and get to work after wearing them, first he looks through the files he has to delete.

Once the deletion process starts he, turns to the second computer when something catches his eye and he smirks before moving to a specific camera where he notices Rishi sneaking away with a set of files.

He immediately looks for that specific portion of the footage and deletes it.

He looks at this watch and then looks at the deletion process which just completes. He pulls up the fallen man and sits him on the chair before exiting the room swiftly.

He walks out of the place as some people great him to notice Rishi already in the car, both of them pass each other a smirk before Ruhan sits in the passenger seat.

"So where too now?"

"Arya's mansion, drop these files and then to the court. It's Salaar's hearing today" Rishi says as they speed off.

At the court, Saina was already present with Kabir and Arya. She makes a face as they wait for the rest to arrive, feeling frustrated she keeps a cigarette between her lips but a officer interrupts her before she can light it.

"Smoking here is not allowed"

"Do I look like I care" She growls the officers backs up as she lights up the smoke and takes a drag. The trio seems to stiffen up as the police van finally appears.

All three of them trying their hardest too control themselves at seeing Salaar's state. The man has bruise littered all over him, a almost back eye plus the busted lip hasn't healed and his hand is  wrapped in a crape bandage.

"What the fuck!?" Saina hisses as Maya steps down from the van, following Salaar, the sight of her wearing and trying look like someone she cares about irks Saina beyond understanding.

She would have torn her into bits and piece if not for her Arya's hand that held her back.

"Saina I know you are angry but think before you act we can't afford to be rash" He points out, his own voice indicating that it was not what he really wanted either. Saina scoffs before yanking off her hand and walking inside followed by Kabir and Arya.

While the hearing starts in the court, a very particular set of 40 men were gathered in a deserted place, not very far from KGF.

"What do you think Ramika ma'am called us here for?" A man asked but before he can get a answer, the sound of someone walking as the gravel crushes under their feet is heard.

All of the men turn around, their eyes widening in fear as they notice him, standing tall, wearing a all white suit, his hair slicked back, a smirk settled on his feature as he held onto a hammer.

"Let's play" The deep snarl scares everyone as he swings up the hammer hitting one of the officer and sending him flying.

---------------------◇---------------------