008

Maya was in a hospital in a coma like state, Advaan beside her

Maya was in a hospital in a coma like state, Advaan beside her. Not many know but Advaan cares about Maya, like a lot.

Knowing about her past and the way she craved her mother's attention and went great lengths for it made him develop a soft spot for the female.

"Whoever did this will pay. I will make them pay"

"You can't" The familiar voice made him growl and turn around, gun pointed towards the raven head dressed in a red and black suit, who had audacity to come here.

"Woah woah, chill out its a hospital...tiger" The nickname Rocku used, made him frown but before he could think some kicked his leg and elbowed him the face making him fall down.

He groaned, reaching for his gun but a boot clad feet stepped on his wrist making him groan. He looks up and his eyes widened.

"Don't try to pull that stunt again" The venom in the familiar voice made Rocky shoot literal heart eyes at the figure.

"Mira..." Advaan growled hissing as she twisted her feet.

"The one and only" The female smirked before bending down, speaking as her voice drops a few octaves.

"Maya was my sister and this is what I did to her..." She says looking at the unconscious female.

"Just think what would I do to you" She smirks before backing away, ready to walk away, Advaan sits ups, glaring at her as she speaks up again.

"Choose your steps wisely"

Meanwhile, Ramika Sen was sitting in her study, rubbing her temple headaches have became constant now.

"Come in"

The figure simply walked and stood infront of her, she looked up ready to snap but the person in question just raised a brow and she smirked standing up.

"Nice to meet you...again"

The person was a young man, dressed in a black shirt and denims. He simply tched and crossed his arms.

"What do you want?"

"You have to kill someone"

"And why would I do what you say"

"Because I kept you alive"

The man remained silent, his eyes following as she walked to the side of the table.

"My husband gave me two useless daughters and then had the audacity to cheat on me, I killed him and that bitch but I kept their child alive..." She trailed off looking at the guy, who clenched his jaw.

"That child payed a price for surviving" He said clearly not happy with her twisted ways and his fate.

"Yeah yeah, not wanted to kill, wanted normal life whatever...actually if you do this I will give you the life you always wanted" She said.

Hesitation filled his brown eyes but he nodded, she smirked handing him a photograph of Rocky. He examined the photograph and walked away as she called behind him.

"The faster you do the job, the faster you get free...Abhir"

Back at Arya's mansion, everyone was celebrating Mira's return. Arya have even cried when he saw her but nobody has to know that.

Everyone was happy except a certain male.

Salaar was upset, don't get him wrong he loved Mira and Rocky meant very much to him but being kept in dark was not something he appreciated especially more than once.

So while everyone was all over the female he has kept his distance, acknowledging her presence but not really making a effort to express his happiness.

He rolls his eyes as Mira chuckles at Rocky's usual cheesy nonsense. He was about to walk out of the room when Mira finally noticed him.

"Salaar, you going somewhere?" He stops in his tracks not ready and in mood for the upcoming conversation.

"Yeah"

Her smile flatters when he doesn't turn around, his body language and voice showing his clear disinterest. Before she can say a thing a glass breaking sound echoed in the room.

Rocky's instinct pushing his infront of Mira as a human shield. He cursed as the power went out, everyone prepared for a fight.

Mira growled as men dressed in black intruded the mansion, she was about to step in but Rocky held her wrist.

"No" He said shaking his head

"Not anymore, you have fought enough and these minions are not a match for us. Just relax and let me handle stuff" He added with a twisted grin.

Mira's heart flustered, she was not use to this but she welcomed the feeling. She stepped back, sitting down on a royal looking one seater, her black suit and gold jewellery giving her the queen vibe.

They were ready to charge at her but Rocky stepped in between, removing his blood red coat jacket and rolling up the sleeves of his black shirt.

"Make it fast"

He mocks and hell breaks loose, Mira leans back admiring the man she has loved all her life, fight for her. The people she helped, standing in her support when no one wanted to, she felt like she was on top of the world.

She didn't even flinch when a man almost reached her, the knife barely a inch away from her eye before he got pulled back.

Rocky snapped his hand and then his neck before, stopping a punch meant for his face and elbowed the man in the gut.

The fight was over before it started, Mira stood up picking up the discarded blazer belonging to her love.

Rocky growled at a guy trying to reach for knife, before keeping his foot on his and snapping it in a certain direction, satisfied with the cracking sound.

He unrolled his sleeves, smiling as Mira held up the blazer for him.

"This was not attack that was meant to kill us" Kabir speaks up everyone nods in agreement.

"Someone wanted to know how we deal with things" Rishi spoke up

"And he was successful" Ruhaan adds as everyone looks between them.

Things are about to get complicated.

---------------------◇---------------------

DEEPIKA PADUKONE AS MIRA DIXIT

Siddharth Malhotra as Abhir Sen