009

Abhir hmms thinking about the fight he have witnessed back at the mansion from his hiding

Abhir hmms thinking about the fight he have witnessed back at the mansion from his hiding. He spins the paper weight kept on the table, lost in his thoughts.

"Arya...Salaar and Ruhaan" He mumbles remembering the three specific males, knowing that if he even has to reach remotely close to Rocky and Mira these three need to be eliminated.

Even if one of them is left standing, there is no sign of victory. He sighs finally holding the paper weight, he doesn't really want to do this technically he is destroying his sister's life and that is never going to be okay with him.

But he has no choice now does he, sighing he shook his head before making a call.

On the other hand, Mira was getting kind of worried Salaar has grown very distant, doesn't talk to her or anyone in general, always zoned out and leaves the room as soon as she enters.

"What's going on in the pretty head of yours?" Rocky asks sitting down beside her on the couch, she smiles lightly at him.

"Nothing, where are you coming from?" She asks changing the topic, Rocky frowns but says nothing.

"Made a trip to KGF with Salaar" He answered

"Where is he?"

"Didn't come back with me, said he would take care of things there" He shrugged, Mira bit the inside of her lips before she could voice her concern Rishi's voice broke as he talked on the telephone.

"Ca...calm..Jesus mom calm down will you...I know...I am worried to...okay okay...yeah" He speaks catching Mira's attention immediately.

"What happened?" She asked as he hung up, giving Rocky a look when he poked her. He loved her attention okay, don't blame him.

"Ruhaan...he hadn't come home for last three days" She can here the worry in Rishi's voice as he leaned against the home bar.

"The last time he talked to me he was about to head to a team meeting and then somewhere from there, I didn't catch it because he was in a hurry" He added.

Now that she remembers it she didn't see Ruhaan since the day after she came back but she simply thought he would have been at his own house instead of Arya's or busy and would show up later.

"I am sure he would come back soon"

She didn't know if she was assuring Rishi or herself but she could feel her gut twisting, Ruhaan really is very important to their plan and more than that he a more important friend, she doesn't want him or any of them in danger.

She snapped out of her thoughts when a hand covered her own, she looked up to find Rocky looking back at her, his expression plain but eyes at their warmest.

She sighs as her body relaxed on instinct looking in his eyes, he smiled slightly as she leaned forward, pressing a kiss to his cheek and resting her head on his shoulder.

"It's gonna be okay" He mumbles caressing her knuckles, what did he assure her of was not very clear in his mind but he will bend the world if he has to fit it in his words because he knows she believes him.

Gauri was nervous to say the least, yes Ruhaan has been away before too but never without telling anyone, either she or Rishi always knew where he was.

The knock on the door makes her jump, she opens the door expecting the usual smile and small hug from her elder son but is met by someone else.

"Hi" Mira smiles at her, Gauri smiles a small smile at the girl clad in a simple red anarkali suit and moves aside inviting her in.

"It's been so long" She says as the female smiles back her, she is more expressive than Gauri remembers and out of those godforsaken black outfit for once.

The two female sit down and make small talk, sharing ups and downs of life, remenicing memories and at last the growing concern for Ruhaan.

"I am sure he would be okay" Mira says smiling, as to prove her point the main door opens. Both the females walk out to the living from their place near the garden window.

"Where were- RUHAAN!" The younger female excalims while Gauri freezes in her place, infront of her was her elder son, covered in dirt and blood. The corner of his lip was bleeding, his face was littered with bruises.

He stumbles lightly but Mira catches his hand in time, helping him stand but supporting maximum of his weight.

"A..am..ho..home" He mumbles, voice coming out exhausted and weak, his body sways again making Mira hold him tighter.

"F..fin..fine..I am...j..just tired" He added, his eyes ready to drop any minute, Mira however coaxed him into staying awake as she urges him to change out of those clothes, clean up and bandages his wounds.

It was half and hour later that he was finally asleep, laying in his bed. The rythemic rise and fall of his chest provided a much needed anchor to Mira as she walks out of the room.

To be honest she did expect a crying Gauri but a angry Rishi was a surprise, the man was suppose to be with Kabir not here.

"Rishi..." Her voice was cautious and gentle making him look at her, eyes bloodshot and wellped with tears as he stands up.

"Stay here..."

"Where are you going?"

"Stay. Here." He stated firmer than before walking out, Mira's heart sank at the feeling as she sat beside a now quitely sobbing Gauri, rubbing her back with one hand and dialing the telephone from another.

"Hello..."

---------------------◇---------------------