chapter 6: The Half Ring

"Voiiiii!" A long-haired man screamed. He had a small blond boy pinned under him.

"Why'd you come to Japan?" The man seethed

The young boy kicked the man away and dawned a curved weapon that looked like a boomerang.

"I have no reason to tell thee" The boy sprinted away and jumped from one building to the other, exchanging sword blows with the man.

The man got a good kick in, making the boy have to cling to the edge of a building. A piece of paper escaped the boy's pocket, close to flying away, the boy reached out and grabbed the paper. it was a photo, one of a young Tsuna, with his mother.

"I must get this go Sawada-dono-"

---

"So Yoshii, what's gotten you needing a break?" Iemistu asked, shoveling food into his mouth.

"Oh, uhmm"

"He's taking his gap year" Reborn chimed in. He exchanged glances with Iemitsu that look of great importance. Tsuna only looked on and couldn't read the mood.

Tsuna ate his food and noticed that everyone was staring at him.

"You are definitely Tsuna's cousin" Bianchi commented.

Tsuna gulped, "uhh.. It's from ma-Nana's side!" He quickly spat out, he recovered and felt himself sit tall, with a strong sense of truth.

Both Reborn and Iemistu excused themselves at the same time. Reborn grabbed onto Tsuna and pulled him out of the kitchen following the two to the front door.

As the three walked away reborn sighed and began to talk once they were alone.

"This is Tsuna from the futures body," He was on Tsuna's shoulder and sat politely, filling in Iemitsu with the happenings of yesterday.

Iemitsu scanned the body, it made Tsuna squirm under his father's gaze.

"Is this from the Bolvino family?" Iemitsu asked,

"Indeed, I inspected his body and confirmed it is Tsuna 10 years from the future. Vongola must have been experimenting with the technology and future Tsuna must have been caught in the crossfire"

"Uhmm, why are we telling my dad this!?" Tuna yelped, the body felt weird in the presence of Iemistu, giving him only negative thoughts to think about.

"Because your father is a part of Cedef, a special group connected to Vongola"

"..." Tsuna gapped at the idea of his dad secretly being in the Vongola this whole time.

"I- I need to go-!" He yelled, reborn hoped off, and watched as Tsuna ran away, up into his room. The two men watched the adult body run up the stairs and slam the door shut.

Iemistu looked down at Reborn and rubbed his neck in exhaustion. 

A few minutes later he came down in some presentable streetwear. His father's pants albeit large, still fit with a tight belt. He then dawned on a simple white shirt. He felt like a high schooler wearing what he had on. He came down the stairs and noticed Gokudera and Yamamoto. He awkwardly bowed, pretending not to know them.

"Dame-Tsuna, I already filled them in" Tsuna felt a kick to his head and tumbled into the wall. He caught himself on the side table and thanked once again his older self's reflexes.

"And tuck in your shirt, you look sloppy," his father commented, coming over and tucking in his clothes for him.

"Dad! What are you doing!?" Tsuna yelped, he was helpless as his dad fixed his look. His dad stepped away and admired his handy work.