chapter 5: Experiencing Tsuna's Future Body

"Run more Dame-Tsuna!" Reborn yelled in his squeaky infant voice.

"I can't!" Tsuna yelled back, stopping his run and letting his hands fall to his knees. "I can't go..on"

"Fine, then do the other 4 laps around Namimori in your new mode"

"But-"

"Iemitsu is coming home too, so get ready"

Tsuna felt empty inside, his dad was coming home, his friends were getting into some shady business and all he wanted was a day rest from all this chaos.

..........

Tsuna woke up bright and early one morning and already felt dead inside of what the day is going to be like.

"My tuna-fish! Daddy is home!" Tsuna's dad called to him outside of his door, then without even knocking Tsunas's dad broke open his door and smiled happily at him. Then the horror on his face set in.

"NANA!" Iemitsu yelled in concern. Tsuna got up groggily still forgetting he was in his future-selfs body. 

"Good morning Dad," Tsuna said walking past his dad and down the hallway. by the time he was in the bathroom, he already remembered the grand and great mistake he just did. Tsuna almost screamed bloody murder had it not been for the calming sensation that took over his senses. his body felt cold and relaxed, he walked to the mirror and saw his eyes swiftly change from his brown ones to red, fiery orange. 

"Well this is something new," Reborn said wearing a rubber duck outfit while he scrubbed himself in the tub,

"gah! The tub this time!" Tsuna yelled, he almost fell backward had it not been for his long arms that caught him on the edge of the sink. tsuna thanked the heavens and hefted himself back up when suddenly a loud shout was heard on the other side of the door. 

"Open up! Intruder! Come out!"

"Waah! Reborn what do I do!?" Tsuna freaked out, he went to open the shower curtain and was introduced to nobody but an empty duck suit. 'DAMMIT REBORN!!!!!!' Tsuna screamed to himself.

Tsuna screamed as he saw the door get smashed open by an angry-looking Iemitsu and a scared-looking Nana.

"Mom!" Tsuna's yelled, he completely regretted this and slapped his mouth shut quickly. 

"Oh! dear! This is one of Tsuna's cousins remember! He came back from America!" Nana said happily, "Since Tsuna has gone on a camping trip with his friends he is staying in Tsuna's room!"

Nana looked very happily at her husband with such joy he trusted her and settled down. 

"Nana," Iemitsu sighed, "You need to tell me these things, what if I hurt my poor nephew?" he said laughing loudly. He held out his hand and looked expectingly at Tsuna. Tsuna jumped slightly and moved to shake his father's hand. Tsuna grimaced and fought back the feeling to smack his hand away. He needed to go with this impromptu lie that Reborn probably set up for him.

"So what brought you back, umm.."

"Oh uhh, Y-Yoshii.." Tsuna said sweating beads trying to figure out a name. 

"Well, Yoshii! What brought you to visit your uncle and auntie?" Iemitsu asked.

"Oh, um, I just need a break?" Tsuna said shrugging. He gulped to himself and watched the two adults process this.

"Well you must be hungry Yoshii, I'm glad Reborn told me you were coming on such short notice," Nana said giggling at her husband's side as she soon went downstairs to cook up breakfast for everyone.