Chapter 2: The party has begun

"Juudaime, why don't you just sleep until the party starts?" Gokudera suggested to Tsuna. He was rubbing his back and comforting his. Tsuna's breathing had calmed down and he only had the hic-ups now as a result.

"Gokudera, if you could please bring me coffee and aspirin, I'm sure I'd feel a little better," Tsuna said with a gracious smile as he sat down slowly on the giant king-sized bed in his room. After he came back from the lab Tsuna was getting headaches and Hyper intuition messages. It was causing his stress as his younger body was having a hard time handling the intense messages and the pain that followed. It was twisting his vision and causing him to see spots at some points.

"Okay, juudaime!" Gokudera said as he then sped off to get the requested coffee and medicine.

"Bossu, I'm sure you will be okay," Chrome said as she made illusions around him to make him seem older, "I'm not as good as Mukuro-sama, but I'm sure that I could hold this up for you?" Chrome said filled with determination. She smiled at him and waved her staff around to solidify his 'older' body. 

"Thank you, Chrome," Tsuna said in a tired and pleased voice, he slowly sat up and embraced Chrome in a tight hug. "This will do just fine, I'm sure no one will notice?" He reassured her. She blushed and nodded in understanding.

"Who won't notice what? Da~Me-Tsu~Na~?"

Ever so slowly Tsuna lifted his head over chrome and peeked behind her, towards the door, to see a pubescent Reborn. Reborn still had a round face, that of a child losing his baby fat, but his body was already toned and skinny from several hours of training in an effort to hone his skills back to 100%.

"R-r-Reborn..." Tsuna said in a dark voice, after saying this Chrome decided to vanish and along with Tsuna's illusions, too terrified of the aftermath, she knew reborn could see through her illusions so she left in a rush. 

"Tell.no.one." Tsuna pleaded in a desperately scary voice. He marched over to Reborn and stared him down. Reborn smirked while noting Tsuna's puffy eyes and cheeks.

"Hnn? Okay, but I'm going to make you stay that way for the last half of the party. Deal~?" Reborn said in a sly and manipulating voice while smirking like the devil. He did feel bad for Tsuna, maybe 1% of him felt bad, and the other 99% wanted to extort this and have fun with it. 

Tsuna clicked his tongue, and a bead of sweat ran down his head. Slowly Tsuna could see Ryohei trying to sneak away from the room. Tsuna realized there was no way for him to evade this, his head was about to burst and he was done with everything today. he needed to save his energy for the party later in the evening. 

"Tch. Fine! But reborn~, I'm going to have to reduce the coffee shipment for a whole five weeks?" He couldn't just let Reborn have his way though. He does still have some power as the master of the mansion.

"You wouldn't," Reborn said tilting up his fedora to glare at Tsuna's small body. "You're risking your daily coffees too, Dame-Tsuna?"

"I know, and it's not good for me to drink coffee anyway, it'll stunt my growth at this age," said Tsuna as he pouted and patted his chest lightly. He pulled at his middle school clothes, noting their sweaty nature of them. Ten years ago they must have been training together.

"Ha, still got that inferiority complex huh? I thought I beat that out of you a long time ago?" Reborn stated while smirking, he walked right up to Tsuna's face, catching him in his panic. Reborn already knew what happened down in the lab, he saw it on the cameras from his phone. The poor mental shock that the man experienced, he probably was having some adverse effects too, the hyper intuition was nothing to sneeze at. he remembered when he was training Tsuna in his early 20s to embrace the messages and turn them into words. it took them 3 weeks and several breaks in between.