Chapter 4: Wait, Zim's trying to take over the world?

Y/N's POV: 

While the other classmates of ours just chatted away, Dib and I grew more and more curious each second until we realized we had to follow Zim in order to find out what he was up to. We both ran out into the hallway and looked to see Zim had just turned a corner, Dib and I were on a mission! A mission called- "Project: Stop Zim from taking over the world!" Dib had just interrupted my thoughts while I give him an obnoxiously obvious unpleasant look to get him to shut up for a second. "It's a working title!" he whispered but also screeched. "Yeah, yeah, space boy, I got it now lets worry about titles later and find Zim, hm?" I gave him a condescending look while we both agreed to split up so it'll be easier to track this fella down. 

I went right and Dib went left. I walked the other way near the bathrooms. As soon as I turned the corner, that's when I saw Zim. He walked into the Men's bathroom. "Dang it, I wish Dib was here so he could go investigate. Guess I'll have to find him myself, hopefully Zim stays in there for a while." I sighed and reached into my pocket to text Dib. 'Hey, I found Zim but he went into the guys bathroom and last time I checked I'm not a guy, care to help?' I clicked send and waited for his reply which only took a span of 5 seconds. 'Yup, on my way also, Y/N stay put and tell me if he leaves.' I texted a simple 'k' as I slipped my phone back into my pocket and carefully watched. 

Dib finally arrived after 5 minutes I guess the school is pretty big and I just didn't realize it. "Finally you're here! It felt like I was waiting for 3 hours!" I dramatically said as he chuckled. "You didn't see him leave, did you?" his quizzical look made me laugh. "Nope, he hasn't left, maybe he's taking the biggest dump of his life." I internally laughed at my response while Dib looked like he was over it big time. "Yeah, yeah, now just keep watch incase I die or whatever. I'll be back and if I'm not, remember to tell my story!" he looked at me heroically awaiting my answer. "Yup! I'll be out here recording your death and then I'll post it for internet fame, anyways hurry up!" I said in a 'sarcastic' tone. He walked over and took a deep breath while I got out my phone and started recording, as soon as I gave him a thumbs up he went in. 

After about 15 minutes and some shouts were heard, he came out looking rather frazzled. "When I went in there I tried talking to Zim but I decided to stay quiet and see what he was doing. He sounded like he was talking to someone?" he just stood there looking rather disturbed to say the least. "And? What else happened I know something else did because I heard shouting!" I questioned him. "Well, I was right. He was talking to his SIR-unit, I think his name is GIR? Anyways, after that I confronted him and then we got into our usually petty 'conversation' (by conversation he means petty insults being thrown left and right) until I was just done arguing with him and left. Never found out what he was doing though."  He shrugged his shoulders. "I guess this mission was a lost cause then, huh?" I said while looking rather concerned. "Yup, I guess we can call this Mission: "Failed at stopping Zim from whatever he was doing." Dib sighed and as we were about to turn around we heard a giant *BOOM* go off behind us and we knew that whatever Zim was doing worked. 

A/N: Hey guys sorry it's been forever since I wrote and that's mainly because I had writers block and was really tired from being sick and just unmotivated. I hope to keep writing once I get better over the summer also oh my gosh! Thank you guys so much for 117 reads! You guys are amazing and I'm so glad people are reading my story thank you so so so much! I hope you guys are enjoying the book and again I'm sorry for the late updates and there will be another chapter out later tonight or tomorrow depending on how I feel. Also, just a heads up that the next chapter might be in Zim's POV for the first time!  Also I'm trying to build up Y/N and Zim's love so it doesn't feel rushed and forced, don't worry lovey-dovey stuff is coming soon. Anyways, Signing off for now, ConfusedMiku (800 words)