A/N

Hey everyone, it's me and I just wanted to let you guys know something before I continue this story. I'm not as much into the IZ fandom as I was when I started it and that's mainly because I was hype fixated on it for around 3 months before (I've been in the fandom for a while now, but sometimes I lose interest in it then regain it thus why I said that) I actually wrote this 'book' so if chapter updates seem slow or not as into it that's why. Now, here are some questions you may be mentally asking yourself. 

"Are you leaving the IZ fandom?" 

No, no I'm not I've just lost interest in it for a bit but trust me, I will be back into the fandom within a few months. 

"Is the book going to be discontinued?" 

No, in fact I'll still update it for you guys if you want. 

"Will you eventually finish this book?" 

Yes, I will eventually finish the book and maybe even make a sequel or one-shots book.

"Will you be updating often?"

Yes I will be but it'll be possibly every 1-2 weeks depending on if I'm busy or not.

Anyways, that's the end of the 'mental' Q&A feel free to leave some Q's in the comments and I'll answer them when I can and thank you guys so much for all the support I've been getting and I love you all so much 229 reads is crazy! And I'm sorry if you're disappointed. And yes I will be taking a small break from this but trust me it won't be for very long. Stay safe and I love you all! Also yes I updated the chapter names because the old ones sounded too generic. 

ConfusedMiku signing off.