Chapter 14: His Choice & Arcade Shenanigans

Y/N's POV:

"I choose... to stay here." He said, I looked at him shocked. So did Dib. "Zim, we're not giving you a choice anymore, come with us or this planet will suffer." The red one said while looking displeased. "But you forgot one thing, you threw me OUT of the Armada. I'm no longer a part of the Irkens nor do I apply your rules to myself anymore. I was one big joke to you a few weeks ago why are you so interested in getting me back now?" Zim looked at them waiting for their reply. "Why did we even come to this planet anyways, Purple?" Red looked at his comrade for a response. "He is right though, Purple. Let's just leave him alone since that's what we wanted." Red stated bluntly. "Fine, I guess we came all this way for nothing, c'mon Red let's go," Purple said with a sigh and got back on the Armada. Dib and I looked shocked as to why Zim's choice was to stay on this rinky dinky planet. 

"Zim, why did you choose to stay?" Dib asked. Maybe Dib thought it was a trick, he always thinks about it like that whenever Zim is involved in something. "Because, as I said, I no longer have to obey their rules. I'm staying here on Earth, this time I'm giving up my mission since it has no use to me anymore. I think I'll just study humans more. That is my new mission. To study humans more and learn everything I can about them." Zim stated with content. "If that's what you want, I guess since you're no longer a threat to me I was wondering if we could call a truce?" Dib asked, this shocked Zim and I but since he was no longer a threat I guess it made sense. "Sure Dib-stink, I mean Dib." Zim looked happy and so did Dib. "Now that that's over with, do you guys wanna go to the arcade? I'm a little bored and have some time to kill." I looked over at the two boys who stared goofily back. "I'll take that as a yes," I said while giggling. 

"Wow, this place is amazing! What did you say it was called?" Zim asked while he looked around like a child in a candy store. "It's an arcade, a place where you can play all sorts of games and other stuff too!" I said. "I'll pay for all of us if you'd like, I have some spare cash," I said but before I could grab my wallet Dib stepped in and stated he'd pay. After my many complaints, I finally gave in realizing he wouldn't let me pay so I decided to let him win this round. After we had our tokens we played some really fun games. While we were playing Little Flying Pigs: 2 Dib got a text on his phone from his father saying he had to leave. "Awh shoot, I have to leave. I'll see you guys later?" Dib said. "Ok! We'll be sure to hang out soon all together right?" I asked them both. "Of course." They both replied. "I'll see you guys later, bye!" Dib exclaimed while Zim and I both looked at each other. 

"Do you wanna continue playing or just save the tokens for next time?" I asked. "Hm, I think we should continue playing, we were having fun, right? Why stop it?" Zim said. "Smart observation, I like it," I replied before heading over to Zombie Fighter. As Zim and I were playing we accidentally bumped hands since we were both tapping the buttons at the same time. I looked up blushing while a blue hue spread across his face. We both decided to ignore it and continue playing since we didn't want to waste Dibs' money. After that was done we both walked out of the arcade it was around 6 PM. "Well, it was really fun hanging out with you, Zim," I said happily. "Yes it was, I enjoyed this place we should come back here together soon." He said. "Will do! Goodnight, text me when you get home." I said while he walked away, he nodded in response and walked off in the other way while I walked the same way. I was about a block away from my house when I got a text from Dib. I checked to see what he had said and when I looked I was shocked it was a question that had just dawned on me and I haven't thought of it until now. 

"Hey Y/N, just a random question but do you have feelings for Zim?" His question stated. I stood there blankly deciding if I should respond at all. Of course, I had feelings for Zim how could I have been this stupid? I have no clue but maybe I just didn't realize until now. So many thoughts swirling in my head. I just ignored the text and went to sleep to dream it all away. One thought still lingered though.

'What if Zim liked me back..?'

A/N:  HEY GUYS sorry I've been busy writing a stupid a** English essay and it sucked all the creativity out of my soul, I hope you guys enjoy this chapter though the romance is FINALLY building up. ALSO, I may be doing a sequel because I stated a while back that if this got around 200-300 reads I'd do a sequel also TYSM FOR 702 READS IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME AAAA this book has been so fun to write and I'm excited to see what the future has in store for it! Anyways tysm and I hope you have a wonderful day I love you all and I hope that you guys have enjoyed this chapter as much as I did. There will be more friendly interactions with Dib and Zim, maybe even a chapter with just them talking who knows! Anyways, I may do up to 20 chapters and end this book. Anyways, signing off for now, your favorite author (not really) ConfusedMikuu (1015 words)