Ch 1: What's Past Is Prolouge

Izuku Narration

My name is Izuku Snow-Allen and I am the fastest boy alive.

When I was really young, my life was pretty normal. I had loving parents and grandparent, a caring twin sister, a best friend from Gotham City, wacky aunts and uncles and was really smart for my age.

Also my parents are also the metahuman superheroes The Flash and Frost, not sure if that was worth bringing up.

However, everything changed on our 4th birthday when me and Nora developed our powers, which was our dad's speed and our mom's ice powers. That night, we heard noises from the living room as we went down to see what it was as we saw a storm of yellow and red lightning as we saw our dad fighting his arch nemesis Eobard Thawne, the Reverse Flash.

Thawne was completely obsessed with destroying my dad and my parents knew Thawne would jump at the opportunity of turning me and Nora against our dad so mom and dad made the decision to have me live in Japan with my mom's friend Inko Midoriya as Thawne knew about Nora but not about me so sending me to another country would be the best way to hide from Thawne, especially when it's the country with the highest amount of quirked people living there as my dad told me to keep my speed a secret until Thawne was gone for good so I could return home while I was free to use my ice powers as I saw fit. They also promised to visit me every summer, birthday and Christmas so we could still be together.

Growing up in Japan wasn't as easy as I hoped for, sure Inko cared for me as if I was her own son but I constantly saw other people being bullied for having quirks that were weak and/or villainous or being quirkless which apparently is a death sentence as apparently quirkless people are wastes of space and can't be heroes. Which is a huge load of shit as Batman, Red Hood, Red Robin, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, all don't have quirks and are some of the best heroes in the world.

And the worst part is that no one did anything to stop it from happening either out of fear or not caring which pissed me off either way as I always found myself stepping in to help people.

And with that, my ice powers became victim of being called weak and villainous along with being called a freak for defending the people they were bullying but I didn't pay any mind as they were jealous that I was stronger then they were and actually knew how a hero is supposed to be.

But I'd be lying if it didn't start getting to me just a tad.

When I reached U.A, everything changed. I got two girlfriends, made lots of new friends and new enemies unfortunately and I also was given the quirk of All Might who I admired but nowhere near as close as my father. I thought things couldn't get better.

Instead things got worse.

I was framed by the League Of Villains for stealing U.A info and in a flash, I lost my girlfriends, OFA, most of my friends turned on me and I was sent to Tartarus, a maximum security prison.

Thankfully though, Momo Yaoyorozu, Ochaco Uraraka, Kyoka Jiro, Tsuyu Asui, Nejire Hado, Nemuri Kayama, Ejiro Kirishima, Koji Koda, Pony Tsunotori, Itsuka Kendo, Hitoshi Shinso, Mei Hatsume and Inko were the ones to believe in me as most of them left U.A after I was arrested.

First my grandfather was wrongfully convicted for the murder of my grandmother, then my Dad was wrongfully convicted for the murder of The Thinker and the same fate as fallen onto me. It's kind of funny the more I think about it.

Prison hasn't too bad for me surprisingly as the warden had a quirk that made him a walking lie detector and knew I wasn't the U.A traitor and he also knew about my true parentage and the prisoners left me alone after I beat the tar out of AFO.