Ch 18: Beating Black & Blue

Dick arrived at the location Barbara provided, a warehouse at the docks as he pulled out a set of binoculars, and saw multiple masked faunus outside.

"You were right on the money as always Babs, they are here." Dick said as he pressed a specific button combination that turned his car into the Batmobile, while also changing into his batsuit.

"Why did Adam and his group come to Central City in the first place? Don't they know they're just trading one problem for another?" Barbara said over the comms, while Dick finished suiting up.

"Taurus never did think about the long term consequences of his decisions. Because if he did, we wouldn't be in this situation right now." Dick said as he hopped out of the Batmobile and grappled to a nearby rooftop, perfectly blending in as the night sky had begun setting in.

"Alright, 6 outside, all armed. This will be easy." Dick said as he took some time to formulate a plan to take them out, while remaining undetected.

"That reminds me Barbara, any new leads on our Ghost-Spider?"

"Ghost-Spider? Ohhhhh, I get it."

"Figured I'd try coming up with something more cool then just calling her Spider-Girl." Dick said while a light chuckle, which made Barbara giggle.

"Anyways, no new leads so far. Seems like the best option to learn anything about her at this point is just talk to her."

"Oh gee, why didn't I think of that?" Dick said with a sarcastic tone as he finished thinking about his plan, and quickly put it into motion.

Dick grappled towards the back area as he used a smoke bomb to blind the two there as he drop behind them, before doing a double takedown on them which knocked them out cold.

Dick then looked around the corner and saw one heading towards the back as he climbed to the top, and right as the lone member turned the corner, Dick dropped on top of him and quickly knocked him out cold.

"3 down, 3 to go." Dick said before grappling to a vantage point as he saw the last 3 standing run towards the back area to check on the others, only to all be immediately panicked when they found them unconscious.

"Shit! They won't wake up!!!"

"Y-You don't think the Bat's here, is he?"

"T-There's no way, the boss said there's no way Batman would be all the way out in Central City!"

"Y-You guys think it's Robin? H-He does seem to be pretty chummy with The Flash's kids."

"Why would Robin be out here all by his lonesome? Usually always has Batgirl with him everywhere he goes."

Dick then used the batclaw to bring down some nearby crates, which really got their hearts beating fast as they started searching the area to try and find them, making the mistake to spilt up which gave Dick the chance to grab one of them with an inverted takedown.

Dick then moved towards the front area as the last two standing were completely horrified as Dick snuck up behind one of them and silently took him down as the last one standing turned around and nearly had a heart attack seeing the Dark Knight right behind him, before Dick grabbed him with the batclaw, yanked him towards him and quickly knocked him onto the ground, taking him out upon impact.

"Too easy." Dick said before he grappled to the top of the warehouse as he snuck in through the skylight.

Dick landed onto the rafters as he looked around and saw lots of activities going on inside, mostly gathering up weapons and in no time at all, quickly found their leader.