Ch 3: Speedster Training

Izuku woke up in his room as he felt someone crawl on him as he saw it was Eri who woke him up.

Izuku: "Morning Snowball."

Eri: "Morning Papa. Grandma made breakfast!"

Izuku ruffled Eri's hair as she left to go to the living room as Izuku got changed in under a second as he left his room and saw Nora on the couch and Caitlin making breakfast.

Izuku: "Morning Mom."

Caitlin: "Morning sweetie."

Izuku: "Where's Dad?"

Nora: "Out running a few errands."

Izuku: "Sweet."

Izuku sat down and started eating as Izuku felt his phone vibrate as he grabbed it as he had a message from his dad.

'Meet me at Star Labs for your training.'

Izuku: "Gotta run."

Izuku finished his breakfast and gave Eri a hug as he ran off for Star Labs as Caitlin just smiled and shook her head.

Caitlin: "He's just like your father."

Nora: "Here's hoping he doesn't pick up Dad's habit of constantly saying he'll be back in a flash."

Caitlin: "Why? It's cute."

Nora: "It's annoying."

Izuku arrived at Star Labs as he looked around the place as he remembered he and Nora constantly begged their parents to let them go with them when they were little which they always caved in thanks to Nora giving them the puppy eyes. Oh, they would be unable to say no to Eri if she gives them puppy eyes, lord knows he can't.

Izuku figured that the obvious place Barry would be is the Speed Lab as he went there and saw Barry setting up things up.

Izuku: "Hey Dad."

Barry: "You're here fast Izuku. Figured you'd stay for breakfast."

Izuku: "I had a light breakfast. Also, I remember the Speed Lab being way bigger."

Barry: "You just got taller."

Izuku: "So, what's first?"

Barry: "I want you to run around the Speed Lab so I can measure your current average running speed."

Izuku: "Alright."

Izuku ran around the Speed Lab for a while as Barry instructed as Barry measured Izuku's average speed which was clocked at Mach 3.3.

Barry: "Not bad Izuku. Now, let's start with some basics."

Barry first taught Izuku how to throw his lightning which he messed up multiple times as Barry told him to slow down a bit and let his lightning pass over them before directing where to throw which Izuku did, exactly how Barry instructed and he got it right.

That taught Izuku that sometimes, taking it slow is the way to do things.

Next thing Barry taught Izuku was how to phase through objects which Izuku was a little hesitant to learn as it remined him of Mirio but ultimately learned it as Barry told Izuku to not let his past define him as not letting go of something or someone is enough to drive you insane. Something Barry has seen first hand.

Then Izuku learned how to make wind funnels with his arms and how to create a Speed Mirage as Barry spent the rest of their training session teaching Izuku to master those abilities before moving onto more advanced techniques.