Ch 13: Yui

After bringing Yui home and Asuna's parents working some magic to make Kirito and Asuna Yui's new parents, they decided it's best to get tests done at Star Labs to see the limits of Yui's powers.

And despite Yui's powers not being as powerful as they could be, Team Flash were still very much impressed by the concept of Yui's powers alone.

While doing tests, they found out that very small and minor changes Yui makes using her powers, like the color of an object or an objects weight are permanent and can be changed back at anytime while more larger and noticeable changes are temporary with the time limit depending on the change itself.

Cisco: "Yoooooo, this is definitely next level power right here!"

Wells: "I agree, your daughter has quite a powerful gift Kirito."

Kirito: "Thanks Dr Wells."

Asuna: "So, what's Yui truly capable of?"

Caitlin: "Well, certainly it doesn't seem like Yui's capable of doing anything too crazy with her powers."

Yui: "It that a good or bad thing?"

Yui asked while tilting her head with typical curiosity of a child as the adults all looked at each other as Barry kneeled down towards Yui.

Barry: "It's not about your current expertise with your powers being good or bad Yui, it's more about your potential given what your powers can be capable of. I actually met someone in a different universe, he was a good guy and one hell of a hero, and he lived by a saying that meant a lot to him."

Yui: "What was it?"

Barry: "With great power comes great responsibility. Yui, you have powers that can be very easily abused if they were in the wrong hands."

Asuna: "Yui, can you promise us you'll never ever use your powers to bring harm to anyone?"

Yui: "Ok Mama."

Yui smiled at Kirito and Asuna as they gave their new daughter headpats as the adults moved to a different area of the room.

Cisco: "So, what should we do with Scam? We can't just send him to prison, he'll just find another way to escape."

Barry: "Well, we could leave him trapped in the pipeline. I mean Gideon will just let me know if Scam tries to escape."

Caitlin: "But in the off chance he is able to bypass Gideon's alert system and get out of the pipeline, he'd definitely go through our files and try to find anything he can use against us."

Wells: "Well, worst case scenario, we can have Scam sent to Lian Yu."

Barry: "I'll take things over with Dick, see what we can work out."

Meanwhile, Izuku was in the Speed Lab, continuing to train to get faster and stronger as he was currently in the middle of trying to throw two lightning bolts in a row, one immediately after the other but he kept slipping up on the second lightning bolt, causing him to throw it a few seconds later then intended as he decided to stop and take a break.

Izuku sat down to rest as he heard and noticed Kirito enter the room.

Kirito: "Working hard, aren't you Speedy Gonzalez?"

Izuku: "Oh shut up."

Izuku said while chuckling at Kirito's remark as he pulled Izuku in for a bro hug.

Izuku: "So, how's Yui settling in?"

Kirito: "Pretty good surprisingly. Asuna's parents were over joyed when they met Yui."