Ch 4: Izuku & Momo's Date

Izuku was standing as he was surprised and glad Momo agreed to go on a date with him as Barry just gave his son a thumbs up.

(Pretend Barry isn't wearing his Flash suit)

Izuku: "Great, how does 7:00 work for you?"

Momo: "It works great." 'Ahhhhhhhhhh, my love just asked me out!!!!"

Izuku: "Cool, I'll pick you up at 7:00."

Izuku hung up as he did a little celebration dance.

Izuku: "Great, I have a date with Momo tonight. CRAP, I HAVE A DATE WITH MOMO TONIGHT!"

Barry: "Izuku, you'll be fine."

Izuku: "But I haven't been on a date before."

Barry: "What? You had two girlfriends before yet you didn't take them on dates?"

Izuku: "No. My exes idea of dates were constantly keeping me away from other girls because they said they would try to 'tempt' me away from them, that even applied to guys too. Couldn't even go outside with them breathing down my neck. Which was strange since Mina was pretty normal when she started dating me then she went nuts all of a sudden."

Barry: "These two sound more insane then Thawne, why didn't you dump them?"

Izuku: "I was worried that if I did, they would have gone on a yandere rampage and kill all my friends."

Barry: "Izuku, there's a reason you don't stick your dick in crazy."

Izuku: "I didn't stick it in either of them. I kept holding out and I'm surprised they didn't try to force themselves on me. Now I know why."

Barry: "Look, we're getting off topic, let's get back on track. Your date is at 7:00 and it's 4:00, so we have 3 hours to get you ready. And you have someone familiar in the art of love on your side."

Izuku: "I don't see Uncle Oliver anywhere."

Barry: "Oh shut up."

At the Snow-Allen home, Momo was freaking out over Izuku asking her out on a date as Caitlin was watching her along with Barry's best friend/sister, Iris West.

Iris: "So, you need me to help you to get her ready for a date with Izuku?"

Caitlin: "Yeah, pretty much. Can you?"

Iris: "You need to ask? Of course I'll help you Caitlin."

Caitlin: "Thanks for this Iris. It's nice to have another mind to help since Frost isn't being that helpful."

Iris: "What ideas has she come up with?"

Caitlin: "Ideas that all involve the two of them getting it on after the date."

Frost: 'You want more grandkids and you know it.'

Caitlin: 'Frost we have Eri, isn't that enough?'

Frost: 'We both know that's not nowhere near enough Caity.'