Ch 10: Cole Vs Kessler

Cole was staring his arch nemesis in his eyes as his lightning flickered in his hands as he clenched them into fists.

Cole: "Lucy, keep the kids safe. Kessler's mine."

Kuo ran to the kids as Kessler looked at Scam who was still on the ground after his ass kicking.

Kessler: "You know Scam, all this could have been avoided if you had given me a call."

Scam: "Well, I'd rather have done this without having to drag your crazy ass into this."

Kessler: "I'll ignore that insult since we're friends. Now get out of here, I'll handle Cole."

Kessler blasted away the barricade then blasted electricity at Cole and tackled him as Scam got up and started limping away as Robin wasn't having it.

Robin: "Not this time you son of a bitch."

Robin launched himself at Scam as he tackled him and started to try to knock him out but Scam proved to be stubborn as he was able to get Robin off him with some difficulty when suddenly Reggie showed up with a bunch of cops as they had Scam cornered.

Reggie: "Hands in the air Scam!"

Scam: "Damnit. Kessler, a hand?!"

Kessler threw Cole back as he teleported in front of Scam and blasted Reggie and the cops back as he teleported Scam to one of his hideouts and returned to continue fighting Cole as Robin was pissed.

Robin: "GOD DAMNIT!"

Robin then ran at Kessler and punched him in the face as hard as he could which surprised Kessler as he blasted Robin back to the others, which sent him into a wall.

Batgirl: "Jake!"

Batgirl ran to check on Robin as Kuo created an ice barrier as Cole and Kessler kept fighting as Cole threw multiple electric grenades at Kessler as he threw himself at Kessler as the two locked hands in a struggle.

Kessler: "Noble of you to have your wife stay out of our fight Cole. Trying to prevent what happened to Trish?"

Cole: "Don't bring her into this!"

Cole headbutted Kessler as he grabbed his arm and slammed him into the ground before firing an electric rocket at Kessler which the impact from the blast sent Kessler flying into the wall.

Cole then ran and jumped to Kessler as he grabbed the Amp off his back and slammed it onto Kessler's chest and used Kinetic Pulse to lift a nearby shipping container and threw it at Kessler and threw it at him right when he was getting back up and barely managed to catch it.

As the fight went on, the others watched through the ice barrier while Batgirl was checking on Robin.

Robin: "Honey, I think you're overreacting a bit. We both know I been hit by much worse."

Batgirl: "Doesn't mean I can't worry about my boyfriend."

Momo: "Delsin, your father isn't pulling any punches."

Delsin: "Oh, you should see when my old man's completely pissed and not holding back. Makes this look like child's play."

Tsu: "I'll take your word for it." *ribbit*

They saw Cole grab Kessler's neck with the Amp and slamming him through a bunch of crates which led him into the wall as Kyoka winced a bit.

Kyoka: "Jesus, he really hates that Kessler guy, doesn't he?"