Ch 8: Upgrades People, Upgrades

About 3 weeks have passed since Izuku returned home with his friends as all of their lifes have improved for the better.

Not only do they not have to constantly worry about villains recognizing them and jumping them while minding their own business, they also get to focus on themselves and actually relax more than they could at U.A as Barry and Caitlin have shown to be more understanding, patient and has responsible expectations of them unlike Aizawa and they actually took the initiative and actually teach them and help them to understand their powers.

Right now, they were heading to Star Labs as some of them asked Cisco to create them new costumes as they knew that it was long overdue for an upgrade, or a complete overhaul in Momo's case.

Kirishima: "So, you're sure he'll make us newer and better suits?"

Nora: "Trust me, Cisco is the one of the go to people to make you a super suit."

Momo: "I'm most definitely in need of a new suit. I don't know what I was thinking with the old one."

Izuku(whispers to Momo): "You can still wear your old costume in the bedroom Momo."

Momo(Blushing): "Zuwu, you dog."

Unfortunately, Nora heard what Izuku said as she mentally face plamed.

Nora: 'Oh Jesus Christ. First Kirito and Asuna, Jake and Sam now Izuku and Momo? Why does everyone I know who are in relationships have to be so damn horny!?'

They walked towards the Cortex as they heard Caitlin talking to someone as they walked to see her and to their surprise, they saw her talking to Frost.

The site of seeing Caitlin and Frost in the same room at the same time made Koda jump into Kirishima's arms, scared.

Nemuri: "I'm sorry, WHAT?!"

Nora: 'Whoops, should have mentioned that to them.'

Izuku: "Hey Ma."

Frost: "My little baby boy!"

Frost gave Izuku a big hug while everyone was shocked, expect for Nora and Eri. Nora was completely unfazed while Eri was confused.