Ch 11: Awkward Night

On a Friday afternoon, the Titans were hanging out at Jake's place in Gotham as the guys were playing video games as they were spending the weekend here as the boys made sure to make the most of it.

The boys were playing Smash Bros while Clover was helping Eri color while also covering her ears whenever the boys dropped a swear.

After a while, Kirito went to the bathroom as the boys kept on going before Delsin realized he hadn't came back.

Delsin: "You guys know where Kirito went?"

Alucard: "I think I saw him and Asuna walk into their room and. . . oh shit."

Suddenly, they heard Kirito and Asuna's moans as they all face plammed.

Izuku: "Not again."

Kirishima: "How often do they do that?"

Jake: "Too often."

Clover: "It's a miracle Kirito hasn't got Asuna pregnant yet."

Eri: "Papa, what are those noises?"

Izuku: "Ignore them, they're nothing Snowball."

Eri: "Ok Papa."

Alucard: "Yeah, they sure are nothing."

Delsin: "You see Eri, those noises are what happens when a boy and a girl are extremely intimate with each other and. ."

Izuku: "Delsin, quit trying to ruin Eri's innocence!"

Delsin: "What? She's going to learn eventually."

Izuku: "Over my dead body! Eri's going to stay a pure hearted daddy's girl!"

Jake: "Oh my god."

Izuku: "What is it Jake?"

Jake: "I heard Momo and she's moaning your name."

Izuku: *blushing* "S-S-She is?"

Jake: "Yeah, she's mas. ."

Izuku: "Jake, kid's here man!"

Jake: "My bad. But what are you waiting for dude? Get in there."

Izuku: "I can't just go in there, that'd be weird. Plus, how do I know if she's actually in the mood?"

Jake: "Izuku, my man, my guy, my brother, she's your girlfriend and she's moaning your name while uh. . . 'relieving' herself. Chance are she's come down with a case of the horny."

Izuku gulped nervously as he went to the room he and Momo were sharing when Nora suddenly appeared out of nowhere, shocking everyone.

Nora: "Also, tell Momo she's your lightning rod. Dad does that with Mom all the time."

Delsin: "The hell did you come from?"

Nora: "I was here the whole time Delsin."

Delsin: "Oh yeah, you can vibrate so fast you can turn invisible. I keep forgetting you can do that."

Eri: "Auntie Nora, what's Papa doing?

Nora: "Oh, uhhhhhhhh. . ."

Izuku is in front of the room he and Momo are sharing as he opened the door slightly opened it as he could see Momo's bottom part of her body was fully exposed while her button up shirt open as her hair was down as he saw Momo rubbing her folds as it honestly got Izuku a bit horny.

Izuku: "Uh, Momo?"

Momo: ". . .! Hey Zuwu~"

Izuku: "You uhhhhhhh, look like you're having a fun night."