ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ, ʙʟᴜᴇ ʙᴏʏ

Walking around the house with no one but himself, his mom was at work as their dad who knows. Taehyung was pretty bored at home doing nothing, he wanted to hang out with some of his friends and family but they where all either at work or out with their own families.

Taehyung sighed and landed face first into the couch. He lay down cuddling up against the deeper side of the couch. He took out his phone and looked around for a job near him. He needed a place near his school so he can make a short route on going home and school.

"Maybe i should just be a babysitter or so something like that" looking on the internet he finally found a job suitable for him. " A caregiver?? Maybe I can, take care of children?"

He looked at the images and comments of money.

"It looks like a daycare" Taehyung pouted a little before continuing reading

'For each hour you will be paid 20 dollars' Taehyung smiled a little "Wow 20 dollars' an hour?"

After of an hour of reading the rules and things that you need to do. He sighed and shut off his phone "A babysitter for 'Little one's?' so I am taking care of baby's"

"I won't be alone know. I have some of company with new welcome humans"

Taehyung quickly went to bed as it was 12:25, putting his phone on the side on his bed and fastly went to sleep.

*Bling*

Notification

Hello, I know it's late but yes. We would be glad to welcome you here. We need the more help we can get. Thank you so much for joining us..

Sent at 2:01 AM