ᴡᴀʟᴋs ᴍʏ ᴡᴀʏ

Taehyung woke up to his mom's voice
"Taehyung I swear if you don't get your ass up right now! I swear to God I will-"

before she could even finish her sentence Taehyung interrupt her "Mom shut the fuck up!! I'm awake!" He whines as his mom rolls her eyes "Foods on the table after that take a shower you smell like shit!" She said with a chuckle at the end.

Taehyung whines and rolls over. He hits his head on the floor. "ow, shit!!" He takes a deep breath before getting up.

Walking to the bathroom door with tired eyes he gets ready for the day.

*Time skip*

He sighed as he was now sitting at his own desk. He looked around and saw everyone talking to their friends.

"ALRIGHT CLASS I'M GONNA NEED YOU TO CALM DOWN!" Ms. grub yells ( Random name! ) She sighs as she watches the class go totally silent. "okay everyone I'm gonna need you to hand in your homework that you did over the weekend.

The students whine and brought out their own backpacks. Students were panicking as the others just wanted everything to get over with.

After the sound of papers rambling against each other, they finally handed in the work. Ms. Grub smiles faintly as she wasn't surprised that Kim Taehyung was the first one to hand in his work.

"And once again! Mr, Kim was the first one to hand in his work." She said with joy "Now you guys need to learn a thing or two for him. Anyway, as we all know The principal Mr. Hung is going on a monthly year trip to the USA. I know it sounds stupid but hey, this is BangTan high. Weird shit happens and nobody likes to do anything about it"

"it's a no-shit school," one of the students said as everyone agrees. "Yes, it is. We leave on a fucked upside of this world. Anyway now we all know that the principal isn't gonna be here. Let's continue our classes." Ms. Grub said as she went on about the day.

*Time skip*

Lunchtime came around. Taehyung didn't really feel like eating since the schools' lunch was shit. The principal only treats himself and his family.

He pays the teachers whenever he feels like it. That's why the teachers always act like present or slaves. They'll do anything for Mr. Hung and his family just to earn money.

But enough of Mr. Hung's family. Taehyung was on his way to the daycare for his first 'job'. He sighed as he looked around at the cutest place he has ever been to. Of course, they live in the most shittiest place on earth but it was beautiful if you look deep into it.

Taehyung smelled the fresh air and was surprised that it didn't smell or stink like poop or something else.

"Hello!!" A woman yelled with a smile on her face. Taehyung jumped and turned around to face her "I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you!" She quickly responded as she bow down quickly and stood up straight.

Taehyung looked at her arms as they were covered up in bandages "umm.. are you, okay ma'am? What's with all the bandages on your arms?"

The women quickly Dodge the question as she quickly grabbed her hand's hand embracing them with her own. She walked it into the back room with him, "I'm glad that you came earlier than expected!" She said with a smile.

Now, of course, Taehyung would be questioning things right now but he didn't want to say anything that would offend or hurt her. She seemed like a nice and loving person, she told Taehyung everything he needed to know before entering the room which was a little bit more than he expected.

The rug for kids seemed to be like a rug for adults. The chairs, the bottles, the Pinky's, the blankets. But he didn't question it.

Taehyung nodded his head as she listened to the other. "okay, now that we've gone through everything. Let's go!" She said walking to the room. She has intensely opened the door while walking in " Hey babies, i- I've got a new caregiver f-for you!" she tried her best to sound interesting to the others that were in the room probably hiding.