ɴᴏᴡ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ʜᴇʀ ᴍᴀɴ...

Taehyung was downfall "I'm sorry for being in the way" he softly said hoping everyone would forgive him.

Jimin looked at the other in disbelief "Taehyung you did nothing wrong though..."

Taehyung looked at Jimin "You may think that but I ingnore them on purpose. I simply didn't want you to wake up from your nap."

Jimin blushed a little and smiled "Awww taetae your so sweet" Jimin jumped on Taehyung rubbing his face against the other's.

Taehyung couldn't help but smile. "WHAT THE HELL?!? WE GOT A NEW CAREGIVER "

The one with the dimples yelled, Jimin just looked at his brothers and nodded his head "This is tae tae!!" Taehyung just stood there not knowing what to do.

"Oh Taehyungie, I need to introduce you to the two.  The one with the dimples is Namjoon and the other with the so called 'enchanted' face is Jin"

Taehyung looked at the two and gently bowed "Umm, nice to meet you guys" Taehyung said with a soft voice.

Namjoon was beyond speechless  he looked at Jin then back at Jimin.

"Jimin, you knew about the new caregiver?!?" Namjoon yelled at Jimin.

Jin was just staring at Taehyung with a puppy eyes.

Jimin saw Jin staring at Taehyung and smirk a little. He put his hands over Taehyung's waist and sighed.

"No I didn't, he just came this afternoon. But if you guys don't want him as your caregiver, then I'll gladly take him for myself!" Jimin then stuck out his tongue and smiled at Taehyung.

ᴘᴀᴄɪғʏ ᴛ̶ʜ̶ᴇ̶ᴍ̶On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara