sᴏ ʙᴀᴅ

There was another little with a pretty soft blanket, his baby bottle was on the floor.

But what really caught him off guard was that he was holding a big kitchen knife.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Namjoon's pov:

Taehyung looked behind him and there was our youngest, Jeon Jungkook.

"Oh? Jungkook... are you okay?"

He didn't respond, he was just staring at Taehyung, who looked like he had seen a ghost. "Hyuwg... Whoshish this guy?".

"He's my caregiver-" "He is Mr. Kim, he is our new caregiver" I had enough of Jimin's possessiveness towards Mr. Kim.

Taehyung was about to straighten himself out, I looked unprofessional, be he honestly didn't care.

"So why don't you tell us somethings about yourself ?" Jin said as he looked away from Jungkook.

Taehyung felt relieved once he saw the knife in Jins hold.

The room went quiet for Taehyung, this was in a awkward situation...

I mean it's not normal for growns up to behave as children..

Right ?..

Especially if they just enter with weapons..

But for Taehyung, he was bottled up with questions, " I do have questions for you guys tho... "

"OH! Ask me! Ask ME TAEHYUNG!!" Jimin had his hand up with excitement, "Ask me anything since I meant you first." Taehyung smiled at jimins cuteness and nodded his head

"Alright, alright, Jimin. Why is there so many littles in this place?" Jimin smiled once again.

"Oh I know this one, the littles in this place have been kept here since no one out there wants to take care of us" Jimin said as he started to give little details.

Taehyung just nodded. With that little of information Taehyung Started to ask more.

"Is it hard for you to take care of yourself?"

Namjoon shakes his head "Us little stay in this soft and comfortable space. If we don't give time to release our littles, we end up having stress and our age goes lower."

"Okay, well what happened to your last caregiver?"

Jimin took a shakey breath and looked at Namjoon who looked at Jin, yoongi who looked at hoseok,  to which looked at Jungkook.

Jungkook looked away from Taehyung and walked towards the soft little bed.

Taehyung looked at the others, the confusion was at the max in his own head.

" Is there something wrong??" Jimin looked back at Taehyung, who was quite bored. "No! comes on Taehyung! Read us a bed time story!"

Jimin pulled me towards his little but big bed that was at the corner of the room.

"Here is my favorite book, it's called ''Love ish red'' It's my favort !" He said as his words started to slip.

"Oh? Alright" Taehyung said as he forgot why he was confused in the first place.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once he was done reading the book, he made sure that Jimin and the others were tucked in their beds. He got to Jungkooks bed and jumped a little when he saw the little ones eyes wide open.

"Why are you really here?" Jungkook said with no emotion.

"W-wel I'm here for the job and the money" he said as he placed the blanket around the others body.