ɪғ ʜᴇ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ

No one's POV:

Taehyung walked with Seojoon to the gaming room. "They are over there playing janga" he whispers over to the other. 

Taehyung smiles and thanks Seojoon, he walked upwards the littles, "umm hi, my name is Taehyung I'm your guys knew caregiver." 

The two stopped and looked at Taehyung, they looked like he was disturbing the most important discussion in their lives.

The two looked at Taehyung's face and features of his body.

Hoseok was delighted to meet Taehyung, but decided to go along with his twin brother on his actions.

Yoongi was just sitting there, his cat eyes squinting at Taehyung like he was something he had never seen before.

Hoseok saw this as a sign and patted right between them.

Taehyung got the message and sat on his knees so that he wouldn't take up that much space.

Hoseok slowly picked up Taehyung's hand and gently touched it against the Janga bricks.

With a smile, he guessed that Hoseok wanted Taehyung to play along with them. He pulled one out and stacked it on top. With that done he was guessing that it was the cats turn.

Yoongi quickly looked away when his eyes ment Taehyungs, his heart was bumping from his chest but he continues to play.

Taehyung found the two cute. Once they were done Taehyung asked them to follow them back to the class room.

The two just nodded their heads and walked back with Taehyung standing right in front of them.

Yoongi gripped Hoseok's hand and slowly made his way towards the door.

Taehyung knocked at first, then opened the door lyrics to revealing a cuddle pile of the three he meant earlier.

Hoseok ran towards the cuddle pile with Yoongis hand still attached to his, then jumped on the others guys.

Taehyung wanted to laugh as he saw Yoongi's eyes widen as he got pulled in the jump. It was so funny from the corner of his eyes.

This made Jin mad and made him slip out of little space. "What the hell you guys!! Watch where you are jumping you fucking morons!!---" was all Taehyung heard before he busted out in laughs.

Taehyung tried his best not to laugh as he pulled his hands on top of his mouth. "Oh my God" he muffles.

This stopped the littles and looked directly at Taehyung.

The way his shoulders jump with each laugh he makes.

The way his eyes squint.

The way his body is in position in his laughing manner.

Just all these things that made them feel that there was something different from the new caregiver.

Even Namjoon had already accepted him for being their caregiver.

"You got here less than 2 seconds!!" Namjoon yelled as he was at the bottom of the pile.

But Taehyung just kept laughing.

But what caught Taehyung off guard was a loud crashing sound from behind him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
There was another little with a pretty soft blanket, his baby bottle was on the floor.

But what really caught him off guard was that he was holding a big kitchen knife.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Not proofread, just an update

Hope you enjoyed.

Would you guys like it if I made my chapters long??

Or just keep it short?

ᴘᴀᴄɪғʏ ᴛ̶ʜ̶ᴇ̶ᴍ̶On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara