ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʙᴀsɪᴄ ʙɪᴛᴄʜ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇs ғɪɴᴀʟʟʏ

Jimin pouted at Taehyung. "shooo what's chus names??" Taehyung turned around and gave Jimin his full attention.

Jimin smiled a little " I'm Kim Taehyung, and your name is Jimin??"

" Yesh my names ish park Jimin!" Taehyung wanted to know the reason why he was talking like a baby but didn't also question it.

"It's nice to meet you Mr. Park" he gaved the other a warm smile. "so umm, ain't there supposed to be 6 people here??"

" You mean 5??" Jimin said slipping out of little space. "They are suppose to be here but, they are probably in other rooms fucking the other little's" Jimin responded

"other little's?? There's more classes??" Taehyung said as he was confused. "Yes, there is! It's just that the caregivers that we are handed always find a way to be fired" Taehyung was kinda freaked out of how Jimin was so calm.

"Oh, umm... Wait-" Jimin giggled " 'Umm' is your favorite word isn't Mr. Kim!" Jimin smiled and made his way up to Taehyung.

"I'm sorry I'm just surprised. I didn't expect that I will be taking care of a big human" Taehyung responded. Jimin looked at Taehyung with wide eyes "Oh.. where you expecting something else??.." Jimin hang his head low.

Taehyung quickly panicked and rushed over the other "No I didn't mean to offend you, I was just surprised. I did not know how to take care of you or if I have the power to handle this job." Taehyung said looking at the the boy with tears coming out of his eyes.

"Nuus chus swy wuch chu wanted to swy" Jimin started to cry louder as Taehyung just quickly hug the little out of panic, slowly rubbing his back and swaying sweet words in the others ear.

After a few minutes of calming Jimin down Taehyung finally had the benefit to not say anything or question anything anymore.

Taehyung walked around with Jimin sleeping on the rug cuddling up against his teddy bear. Taehyung covered him up with a soft and cozy blanket and took off.

Not out of the class room, or room. Taehyung was looking at everything and saw a mess. Trash and stuff where everywhere, the room was unorganized.

Taehyung stared to clean the room quietly because of the sleeping baby on the rug not to far away from him.

After what seemed like an hour or half of his day. Taehyung was finally done, the room was clean and fresh. He was proud of himself, but the happiness ended when some noises came from the door.

The door opened up with 4 people. 2 boys and two girls, kissing and feeling each others skin, at this point Taehyung gaved up and went to Jimin. Softly shaking him "Jimin, it's time to eat." Taehyung said softly.

As for Jimin he really loves food so he quickly got up. "Yay!!!" He shouted grabbing the attention of the 4 other people.

The two boys harshly pushed the girls away. "Who the hell are you!?" The one with dimples said. Taehyung just ignore him as Jimin quickly got up and waited for Taehyung to eat with him.

"Hey! My brother asked you a question" now the one with the handsome face spoke, but Taehyung had his back against the two boys faces.

Taehyung didn't respond the two girls pushed Taehyung on to the floor. Jimin little space was gone and quickly pushed the two girls back.

"Owies....Boo boo, chus brwthers pwshed mews.." one of the girls cried. Jimin looked at the 4 with a death stare and back at Taehyung. "Are you okay?" Taehyung quickly nodded his head and got back up.

He turned around and faced the 4 people..