Judas.

I sat at the lunch table. I'm a junior I've knew eddie since I was a freshmen and when he was a junior (yea he has been held back for some years but so what- I have as well) I'm 17 he's 20. The king of the hellfire club at the the end as I sat next to him. They where chatting about how they are excited for the game tonight. The club game obviously. The basketball game was over rated. Mike and Dustin who is a grade below me walked over and sat down. I smile at them both "hey guys." I wave at Dustin personally mike wasn't my favorite. He's a bitch. Dustin told me he's scared of me because well..I am a satanist. Big deal right? Eddie is scared of me as well. Yeah D&D can be about demons and shit but real life that wasn't his life.

"Hey look whoes here" Eddie said noticing Dustin and mike. "Hey Eddie- bro Eddie- Eddie pal" Dustin started. I smirk and lean on my fist watching him stutter in nervousness. I know Lucas is playing and that's probably why he's nervous he wants to ask if he can go support them. Then Dustin says as I thought and Eddie geos on to rant how some of us is graduating and he jumps on a table and acts as a freak. I giggle gently as I tuck my hair behind my hair watchint the sick freak. He sat down "now.." he stands and goes to grab Dustin and mike "have you two not show up without a sub I'll have y/n sacrifice you two in her basement." They three look at me. I sigh "Eddie..sweetie you know I don't sacrifice...I dissect!" I slam my hands down as they jump and I laugh loudly and lean back. Soon lunch ended. I stood up as Eddie was right behind me helping me stand up. "Why thank you my little goon." I wink gently as I pull my platforms from under the table. It made me 5'12. Eddie stood at 5'11 "no problem mistress" he bows and grabs my bag as we walked to class together. I feel as I known him forever. I could never replace him for anyone nor let anyone take him from me. If so I shall wish on a forsaken life ahead of them..

That goes to you Chrissy .