When you cry

Johnathan Byers

He comforts you.
He stays and makes sure your okay and he tries to make you smile by making the most horrible jokes and he buys you food knowing that's gonna help. He doesn't really ask you why your crying since he knows that might make you cry more.

Billy Hargove

He's the reason why your crying-
He made a joke about how easily he can find another girl if you where to break up with him and once he left you started crying. He saw and he was confused asking why the hell are you crying what happened getting very protective. Then him finding out he's the reason he would just say he's joking and stop being so sensitive and hug you and kiss you.

Steve Harrington

He's quick to take action.
First he will make sure your okay and comfort you asking you what's wrong who did this. If someone did it he would find the person and ask what happened and he would be very upset. Then he will come home to you and tell you your gonna be okay and nothing will happen again.

Eddie Munson

Cuddles and kisses
He would shower you with affection and try to cheer you up with also jokes that actually are funny or he would do and say stupid stuff that would make you laugh and your about done crying probably a couple of minutes after talking to him.

Argyle

He would start crying too.
He's the type to hold you and watch how your reacting to this whole thing of what happens then he would start crying or stressing about if he did something for this to happen and you have to stop and turn to him and ask why the hell are you crying "because you are crying" and then you just end up holding him-