Next time tell me

Part 2 of I hate you Munson

You walked in the halls as you gripped your bag glaring at the boys you looked at you. For the good reasons and bad reasons. You walked into the class room as you saw them muttering as you go and sit seeing Eddie sitting there leaning back. He looked at you "they think we slept together "

You turn your head slowly looking at him "excuse me?". He looked her up and down "you heard me." He turns his head away as he mumbles "don't act like it would be bad" he chuckles smirking "you probably wouldn't mind being on my bed." "Says the guy who probably has hives." You cross your arms looking around. He snaps his neck at you then leans on your table "that's not fucking funny" he ponits at you, you giggle covering her nose "stop your breath stinks-"

He moved away and licks his hand then smells it as he rubs his neck- soon then the class starts. You guys went over the projects noticing how much stuff you guys still needed you choose to meet after school again, then lunch came up.

You where in the photo room printing photos since you had access to the room and you had to get photos off your camera for the project. You went threw the photos you seen some of the woods then some Eddie took without you noticing.

You shake your head as you print them out too. "Y/n!" You jump dropping your camera "oh fuck! No no" you lean down grabbing it seeing if it still worked "THANKS DUMBASS YOU BROKE MY CAMREA" you turn seeing mike as you raised your eyebrow "mike? What do you want?" You sit the camera down. "I need um. So." He rubs his neck "we need a sub in the hellfire club and I know you know how to play your our only hope I will pay you back" he begs.

You click your tongue as you smirk "the one Eddie runs?" He nods as he sits up straight. You laugh to yourself "that would be funny if I walked in there and beat him at his own game.."you turn and look down the photos "yeah. I'll do it" you look at him smirking "don't tell him it's me" you wink then turn away "now get out" you wave him off as you put the photos in water. He nods "thank you thank you!" He runs off the find Dustin.

Sure enough later you walked with Dustin and mike to the room you never been there before. Mike opens the door for you as you walked in looking at at them as you stood next to the two. Eddie turns and looked "nope. No no" he stands "what the hell is she doing here?!" "We needed a sub" Dustin said "not fucking y/n! She probably doesn't even know how to play" he looks her up and down and walks over standing right in front of you. You stare him in the eye "are you scared that I'm going to beat you" you frown gently as you smirk at him tilting your head

He stares back at you as he mutters "get out of my dungeon. And don't even plan on meeting me after school for this project because I can do it by myself" he smiled. You look at at him "your the one who's not going to graduate. I am" you back up then look at everyone as you bow then flip the bird at Eddie then leave the room. Eddie turns and looks at Dustin and mike "Eddie we need one more person!" Dustin looks at him "please let her play-" "SHUT UP!" He cuts off Dustin "we. We will prepone the meeting. Everyone out!" He yells as everyone leaves the room.

He inhales and rubs his face then he puts on his jacket as he walks out the room then goes upstairs. Y/n was at her locker as she shoves her stuff in the locker then slams it closed. You seen people look at you as you turn "What?!" you yell then glare as you walk off going to the park to go and finish your essay as you angrily writing on the paper. "Hey" You look up as Eddie walked up to you fast "what the fuck was that huh? You can't just walk into my territory and disrespect me"

You stand looking at him "I didn't do anything I got asked to fucking play! I didn't come myself!" You yell at him. "WHY EVEN BOTHER?!" he chuckles "you don't even like me I don't like you why would we even be in the same room" you stare at him then laughs "you are so ungrateful." You shake your head "so fucking ungrateful!" You yell at him "I'm doing this shit so we can get a good grade AND YOU DISRESPECT ME?!"

"I'm trying to get us a good grade so we can-" Eddie stops you "we?.. no noo there was never we it was always you and me not we there was never us" you look at him as you mumble "that's not what I meant I just-" "what y/n? You just what?. I don't like you I hate you. I hate. You" you look at him as you felt it. In your heart. This is the first you never took it personally but now you feel it. Chrissy was right she always is. She wasn't lying when she said he's not so bad.

These pass weeks have been very enjoyable for you maybe you just...saw something you got blind sighted you hate him. You hate Eddie Munson, why are you tearing up?

Real time you was staring at Eddie with tears in your eyes as Eddie walked off he left you there. What? Did you think he was gonna apologize?..he hates you. You hate him, get over it.