Welcome home. Enzo x reader

Requested

Y/n was 16 when she met the new student who was gonna stay for a while in Hawkins Enzo. She was his first friend there. They would hang out Enzo teaches her Russian and y/n teaches him English. But ofcouse they got older. They got in a committed relationship which she loved each other dearly but then Enzo got a letter from his father requesting him to come back to Russia to work in the military with him. Y/n was sad so was Enzo. They where suppose to do big things together after graduation...now. She had to be on her own for a little while she thought.

It's 24 years later. Y/n is in her 30s and Enzo is in his 40s. She haven't seen him in years but he always sent postcards..until he stopped after her 25th birthday. She remained to not date but see other people thinking that would make him happy. But soon she knew everything would work in her favor.

Enzo was getting off the plan at Hawkins with Hopper,Joyce,And Murray. He was nervous having to see her maybe even bumping into her. Sure he acted as he didn't give a fuck about it or as it he had someone here which was always No towards hopper, but this time maybe he wouldn't say that.

"Your worse then me y/n I could never not have sex for that long" Steve tossed her a tape as she catches it and slides it in the self "shut up you don't understand love that's why no chicks are laying with you at night" she squints her eyes smirking as she leans on the shelf. Steve raises up
then ponits at her "not funny-" "what she's right" robins laughs coming from the back as she stands next to y/n. It was obvious she had a crush on y/n but she was still in highschool anyways. "Thank you hon" y/n smirks at robins then back at Steve "where's your mom little boy" "where's your dad?"

"Where's your grandma?-" "where's your brother?-" "where's your kids?-" "I don't have kids!" "Oh really because I think you do all them kids I see you with" she giggles leaning on the counter "your like a dad...I already see wrinkles" Steve touched his face then runs to a mirror as y/n and robin high five each other laughing as they lean back on there arms on the counter top. Then the door opens

Joyce opened the door as she looks around. Robins eyes widen "Joyce?!" She runs over. "Oh my" she covers her mouth then hugs Robin back. Y/n stood confused looking at the two as Steve came out. Then hopper walked in and Murray. Steve got hyped up as he walked over hugging and talking to them then he walked in

She looked over to see who walked in next before she can Steve pulled her over and introduce her to hopper and Joyce which she replied I heard a lot about you and what not. Then. She saw him. "Enzo?" She blinks narrowing her eyebrows. He looks up seeing her as he stands up straight. She was taken back as she tears up gripping her fist.

"Oh you two know each other" Joyce gasped gently smiling. Enzo gulps as he walks over acting tuff. "No we don't" y/n shakes her head looking at her. Enzo looks over. "Can I speak to you."

"Why didn't you call?! Why?!" She whisper yells at him as she pushed him. He sighs "I had trouble doing so-" "your lying!. That's all you do is lie!" She tears up in anger. "Y/n..please I-I" he sighs "don't fucking cry" he walks closer as he wipes her eyes. She stares at him as she let him calming down. He stares back as he leans in and kisses her deeply as he pushed her against the counter. She kisses back deeply missing his lips as she hugs his neck hunger wanting him close and just him all of him again.

He pulls away and leans his head against hers as he whispers "I'm so sorry..". She opens her eyes and looks at him as she wipes her eyes mumbling "I-it's okay" she sniffles and hugs his neck as he pulls her close holding her for a while it seemed.