Time after time.

Third pov (TW:sexual assault) part 2 of last chapter

Eddie was alsleep in his room. Y/n got up to go and get some water. She walked into the living room where the boys was sleeping and she goes to the front door to make sure it was locked. Seeing it wasn't she looked around then opens it and looks at then closes it to lock it. She turns as mike was staring at her. She look at him me and him being the same height as she giggle softly "your okay?" He nods "Just. Just checking the door." He nods. She smiled alittle waiting for him to back up.

He stares at her then backs up. She walks past him forgetting her water "Goodnight mike" she kept walking. He stops her "I um- I need to talk to you" he pulls her into the bathroom then locks the door behind him as he sits her down. She sits and looks up at him "what is the matter?" She rubs her sleepy eyes "well Eddie is not what you think he is. He's a demon from the upside down" she looked at him and blinks "really are you sure?" She looked worried.

He nods fast thinking she's believing him. "Yea and I'm warning you-" "mike. I don't believe you you sound stupid. Your not even convinced yourself he is" she stands trying to walk past him. He stops her "sit back down. Please" he looked at her. She looked back and backs up "can I go back to sleep please?" She moves him aside trying to unlock the door. Mike grabs her and pushes her down on the table "sit down y/n I don't want to hurt you" he held her down. She looked at him "mike- MIKE!" She tries pushing him. He had his knee on her as he pushed her down harder "you don't need him you need me. I-I can't even say the L word  to el. But to you. I can say it. I love you y/n"

"M-mike please let go of me" she shakes her head as she pushes. He leans down and kisses her deeply to shut her up. Her eyes widen as she panics and pushes harder but he doesn't budge. She tears up and starts screaming. She opens her eyes and has this alien thing monster infront of her. "Why..y/n? All you had to do is say yes and you wouldn't be here" he whispers caressing her cheek. She tears up as she screams and starts running.

Meanwhile mike was kissing her deeply and her neck. Saying I love you I love you to her. Her eyes rolled back was not responsive at all. Mike looked at her chest as it was to dark to see her eyes. He gently gropes them as he kisses her again. Y/n was screaming down there. She screams "EDDIE. EDDIE!" She cries running faster as she grew tired. The monster threw his vine out as it grabbed her taking her off her feet. She falls as it drags her back. She screams and cries "EDDIE! MIKE!" She screams. the lights started flashing in the room. Mike looked as they cut on.

He looked down to see her eyes rolled back he panicked "y/n?- y/n?" He shakes her gently slapping her face. He drags her out the bathroom and then puts her on the kicten floor as he runs and gets Eddie "Eddie! Eddie!" He shake him. Eddie groans "mm what is it?! I'm up" he sits up looking around "where's y/n" mike panicked and pulls Eddie as he gets pulled out the room "I'm comin-" he stops and stares at y/n who was now floating off the ground. Eddie runs over "Y/N!" He screams at her. The others woke up as they run over seeing her as well.

Eddie remembers from what happened with max as he runs out the kicten while everyone called at her. In the upside down she was pinned to a tree as she had tears going down her face. The monster gently rubs her cheek "there there. It's your time to go now. It will be fine." He starts to place his hand on her face. Then.

"Lying in my bed, I hear the clock tick and think of you
Caught up in circles,Confusion is nothing new
Flashback, warm nights,Almost left behind
Suitcase of memories
Time after..-"

She turns her head and looks around as she sees a opening very far from where she was. *The opening showed the boys. Her body lift from the ground. She blinks heavily as she looked at the monster and she breaks out his vines as she fell then started sprinting towards the opening. Figures. Objects fall as she ran she avoid them as she ran as fast as she can.

"Y/n! Y/n!?" Many voices called her name as she woke up weakly then she sits up screaming as she looks around. Eddie stares at her as he pulls her close and hugs her tight. "It's okay it's okay" he stares at the floor as she hugs him back tight crying.  Mike stares at them two feeling a guilt. As if he's the reason this happened. He rubs his face as he sighs heavily.