The devil in disguise 001 x reader

Your pov

I sigh as I rub my eyes not wanting to wake up since I'm so exhausted. I hear my alarm going off "okay okay" i mutter as I sit up reaching to the side of my bed not feeling my phone. I open my eyes as I raise my eyebrow and look around as I stand and follow the sound

I have been having sleepwalking episodes since I moved into this low costing place. It was like a castle. So pretty but..it can use some fixing. I normally keep my camera up just to see what I did the other nights since I'm very curious. I sit on the couch provided by the house as I go to the app and watch what I got myself into last night.

(Video)
I get up and go out the room and walk downstairs to the fridge to make myself a sandwich. I sit the bread down and the jar of jelly. A thing walks over to me and hugs me from behind. Then he turns normal with blonde hair and normal chothles. "Your sleepwalking again" he chuckles gently to me. I lift my head and mumble "I don't think so" I work my magic and make the sandwich with my eyes closed. "Your very talented." He smiles gently as he rubs my hip

The kitchen camera then cuts off. Next shows the living room where the mystery man is sitting on the couch and I'm on his lap. "You know. It's gonna be a month soon." He says gently "for what" I reply "Well you know..us being together " he smiles gently then frowns softly "you forgot?" "Never Peter just I've been tired more then usual." "Good. I get to see you more-"

(End of video)

I blink as a wave of worry and scariness washes over me. There's someone in my house. I stand as I look around and run to the kitchen and grabs my gun from under the sink. I'm thinking. If I felt myself in danger while I was sleeping I would've grabbed a gun. I blink as I held it then chuckles softly rubbing my face "I'm going fucking crazy" who is this man? He goes by Peter. I never seen him before.

I went and took the shower as the lights was acting up again. I sigh in my bathrobe as I go downstairs to the basement to turn everything off then back on. This was normal for me. I get downstairs only to see a red glowing split in the wall. I raise my eyebrow as I walk to it and examine it. I reach to touch it only to be pulled back hard into someone chest and them to close up the hole themselves.

I panicked as I look up and see a monster thing. I scream as I try pulling away. "Calm down" it says with a deep and Grammy voice. "What are you?!" I scream as I open my eyes and it was gone. I look around as I rub my eyes "what the fuck is going on" I shake my head and run upstairs locking the basement door. "I have to go back to sleep" I shake my head. I need to figure out what this is. Who is he?

Why am I so comfortable around him? He just saved me. Why did he? I'm going crazy..or is he the reason why I'm thinking I am.