Truth or dare.

Y/n pov

"Y/n truth or dare?" Robin asked

"Dare!"

"I dare you to wear nothing but your hellfire shirt and undergarments ofcourse and sit on Eddie's lap but not only that. Act as a maid as well" she smirks

"Oh god.."

Everyone laughed and Eddie looked at robins with his eyes widen then at me normally"you don't have to do this y/n". Robin knew I liked him for the longest and she said if we had a sleep over and play truth or dare we can probably get him with me or find out if he likes me but this?! This is...fucking genius.

"Already y/n come out!" I come out my normal sized hellfire shirt as my ass peaked out threw the back alittle showing my red laced panties.I had to say It showed my curves very well.All the boys(Steve and billy) (yes billy is alive get over it) whistled and the girls praised me and Eddie was just blanked face. No other then billy girlfriend eve was glaring at me with a side eye. I smirk and spin infront of them then sit next to Eddie which I was before as I clip my hair out my face.

"Now do your dare" I looked up to who said that seeing it was eddie. He smirks and winked, that almost knocked the wind out of me I feel myself almost faded. "you okay?" I looked back fast at Robin and smiled "ya I'm fine anyway let's do this" everyone clapped.

I look at him biting my lip standing infront of him "will you like a water sir?~" I smirked as he looked me up and down "yes I will.."I turned the other way as he slaps my ass hard. " and hurry up!" I blush hard and walked to get the water. When I came back they stoped talking and looked at me as I held the bottle.

"Here you go eddie spaghetti.." I get on my knees and opened the bottle bringing it to his lips as soon as it touch I pulled it away pouring it on me my body. he watched me smirking. "Wow"Jonathan  said out of not where causing us to laughed. I forgot to Mention he was in town for summer. "Looks like I'm wet~"

He laughed and looked at me "how about you get a towel Yeah" he whispers softly to me as he takes the bottle. "Alright" I got up and got a towel sitting back down on him "mind to clean me off sir?" They stare at us as Robin and Nancy high-five low key. "No I wanna watch you baby." "Hm. Suit yourself." I clean myself off and throw it I kiss his lips and pull away as I watch him lean for more.

I put my hand up "that's all you get today" everyone laughs as I try to get up he pulls me by my hips and whispers in my ear "Your mine beautiful. I get as many as I want. Go throw away the trash you made." He lets go of my hips and I get the trash and get up and walk off as they continue the game.