When he cries

Johnathan Byers
You hold him
It's painful to watch him cry just as the others boys. But it just seems to rare to see him cry. The last time this happened was when hopper "died" and his mom was just stressed out and it made him stress out. Having that you would just hold him and whisper it's gonna be okay. His cries are just..like very sobbing just like wills and it's hard not to cry too.

Billy Hargove
You freak out
Why is he crying? This isn't him right? I mean..the mind-flyer has been around and he's been acting differently. And he told you just something feels off and he started crying. You panicked and hugged him and told him to tell you what is wrong what's going on but he couldn't even look at you he just cried in your arms and you just held him close all night.

Steve Harrington
You comfort him
He felt lonely. Just you've been gone off to school and he hasn't seen you in a while and this long distance shit isn't for him. So you came home as a surprise and he started crying but soft cry as you sat down with him and cuddles you telling you how much he missed you as he calmed down quickly

Eddie Munson
He holds you you hold him
Vecna. Chrissy just got all brokey brokey on Eddie and Eddie fleet to your house. And he just looked scared tears in his eyes. You looked confused and brought him in and he just sat down and you sat in his lap as he hugged your waist tight hiding his face. You just rubs the back of his head being patient with him.

Argyle
You hold him
You came home after buying snacks for you and argyle hang out and you come in the house as you where confused why was it so quiet. You then go to the back and see him holding a bird in his hands. The bird was dead and you sigh and rub his back as he was crying. Basically you guys just had him little funeral and after you held argyle until he was all better.