Argument

"You're never home!"

"Me!? Yeah, now IM the problem!"

"I know! Thats what I just SAID!"

"So what if you're sick of me!?"

"YOU KNOW WHAT? GO IF YOU REALLY WANT TO! JUST LEAVE!" You yell, furiously pointing at the door as you turn to storm up the stairs, slamming the bedroom door loudly. Slumping against the wall for a few seconds, you say nothing and climb into bed, quietly crying yourself to sleep.

''''''''''''

You wake up a few hours later and check the alarm clock sitting on the bedside table. 12:45am. Thirst built up in your throat and as a result you decided to head downstairs to get a drink of water before going back to sleep. You didn't have to get up until 6am anyway.

Opening the door and heading down the stairs, you can see your boyfriend sleeping on the couch. You roll your eyes and frown, however when you turn to get a glass of water, you can see that there is a beautiful bouquet of flowers and a letter addressed to you. Curiosity stirred inside you as you opened the letter quietly.

Forgive me?

You turn to look at your sleeping boyfriend, who is being pretty typical- looking like he's about to fall off the couch -and smile.

"Yeah..." You whisper to yourself.

209 words

31/05/2022