Challenge Accepted

Rocky : Shona??

*Reena slowly remove her palms from her face and looked towards Rocky...the only light in room was of Rocky's phone flash. She quickly hugged Rocky...and buried her head in his chest sobbing hard...Rocky was hell shocked but he hugged her back immediately , like he was waiting for her to touch him.

Rocky's pov ~ she hugged me and i felt sparks flowing through out my body...i have been waiting for some one to hug me like this...without thinking for a second i hugged her back...wrapping my hands around her soft lean body....her head and tiny hands was resting on my hard chest...i could feel that she was still crying and sobbing...i patted her back to console her but a question raise into my mind that

" why is she scared of dark this much that she is crying?"..

Pov ends~

*All of a sudden the light comes back.

Rocky : the light is here...no need to be scared now.

*Reena slowly looked that lights are on and broke the hug.she wipes her tears.

Rocky : come , lets have dinner.

*Reena didnt said anything but Rocky hold her hand and took her to dining area.

They both sat on the table and the cook served them food.

Rocky : why are you scared of dark?

Reena :....

Rocky : Shona dekho agar tum mujhe batao gi nahi to main tumhari madad kese karoonga.

Reena : why do you think that i will tell you? You are no one to me...so why would i share my fears with you?

Rocky : look shona ...i told you before, that dont argue with me...and for your kind information..me and you are going to be a couple soon...so you better talk nice with me or i will show you my real side?

Reena : oh really? Then show it...i am not a coward & i am not scared if you...what do you think of yourself...you are just a billionaire...you cant force me for anything that i dont want to do.

Rocky : then CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!!

*He grab Reena's arm and forcefully took her to the out house.

Reena : what are you doing?

*Rocky called Berk and asked him to bring sm1.

Rocky : just wait.

*After 5 minutes Berk came with a man whose hand were tied with rope and Berk was dragging him by his arm. He was gravely injured. Berk throw the person in Rocky's feet.

Rocky took out his gun and looks into Reena's eyes but then he Looked at person on his feet and shoots him. Reena was hell shocked. She covered her mouth with both of her hands in disbelief.

Rocky : make this all clean. *He ordered Berk and he simply nodded.

Rocky then again took Reena's arms and took her to dining table and made her sit their and he himself sit too.

Rocky : now you know my real side. I am a mafia..no no...not a mafia but a

MAFIA KING.

*Reena was just looking in his eyes with fear , confusion & disgust.

Rocky : i didn't think that i will tell you about my identity in this way, but your attitude made me do this... minute by minute your attitude is attracting me like hell

Reena : you are such a bastard! *Reena shouts & gets up from her chair*

Rocky : Shona itna chilaya mat karo gala kharab ho jay ga. Or phir tum mera naam nahi le pao gi. Dekho if you wanna argue we can but first eat something to gain energy and then we will argue on this silly things.

Reena : its better to die then living with a criminal like you..!!

Rocky suddenly gets up from his chair and hugged reena tightly. Reena didn't understand that what was happening. She didn't hugged him back

Rocky: Never ever say that again. Jin jin ko maine pyaar kiya woh mujhse door chale gaye lekin tum nahi tumhe main kahin nahi jaane doon ga.

Reena noticed something wet on her shoulders, rocky was crying.

After a minute rocky broke the hug and said to maid.

Rocky: Make sure she eats something.

Maid: Ok bhai

And then rocky went outside in the garden.

He was walking and the tears was continuously dripping from his eyes he was remembering all the cut moments he spent with his mom.

Back in the mansion

Reena ate the food and went to his bedroom she was just thinking that what happened a little before. She didn't expected that a mafia king would be so emotional and sentimental.

Rocky came back and she checked on reena she was already asleep he went to his room and slept.

Vote and comment