Caring Rocky

They reached their mansion, as reena was still asleep, rocky carried her in bridal style and took her to the room. He laid her on the bed and covered her with a duvet. He then went outside and called murat.

Rocky: Hey, murat.

Murat: Hey, rocky

Rocky: I wantes to inform you that reena will not join the company till next week.

Murat: Why? is everything okay.

Rocky: *Explains the attack*

Murat: Don't worry and take care of reena.

Rocky: Thanks buddy bye

Murat: Bye

Meanwhile with reena; she woke up and was trying to get up from the bed.

Rocky: Don't you dare.

Reena: What

Rocky: Don't you dare step a foot on the floor.

Reena: But i need to use the washroom

Rocky: okay then i can carry you.

Reena: Rocky i will go by my self.

Rocky: No need

He carries her to the washroom and also carried her back to the bed. Then he prepares some soup for reena and bring it to her.

Rocky: Now drink the soup

Reena: Who made it?

Rocky: Me, myself and I

Reena: You know how to cook?

Rocky: Yes, after the death of my mother there was nobody who can take care of me so i did all the things by myself and one of the things included cooking.

Reena (in mind): He had to face so much difficulties in the life. He lost his parents in a mafia attack that's why today he is such a ruthless mafia king.

Rocky then made her drink the soup. Then he also changed his clothes to nightsuit.

Reena: So what happened with the boss that kidnapped me.

Rocky: He is dead

Reena: The other one also

Rocky: The other one??

Reena: Yeah, which person kidnapped had a boss.

Rocky: How do you know

Reena: I heard their conversations on the phone.

Rocky: okay, I will see that matter, reena . You don't need to worry, and now you should sleep.

Reena: Rocky is everything okay.

Rocky: Yes

Reena: I don't think so, something is bothering you.

Rocky (in mind): She understands me so well

Reena: Rocky i am asking something

Rocky: How do you know that something is bothering me?

Reena: Because you called reena and you didn't even say me shona all the time.

Rocky: *Tears in his eyes* I thought I lost you today. 

Reena: Rocky calm down. Look i am fine sitting infront of you.

Rocky: What will i do without you. Just the thought of losing you scare me like hell.

Reena *makes her lie down on her lap* *Cares his hair* rocky is calmed a bit and soon sleeps then reena also sleeps. The next morning, rocky tells berk to find the boss that reena told him about. 

1 week passed Reena has recovered and from today she is starting her job again. In this week rocky has cared about reena alot he didn't let her do anything. Reena starts to fall for rocky, but didn't accept it.

In the f.d.c

Reena enters and saw that everybody is gathered she also went there was a man doing some magic tricks with cards which was impressing everybody. Soon the man saw reena and went towards her. 

The man forwads his hands and said

Man: Hello i am.....

End of the chapter

Any guesses about the man???

Vote and comment