50 shades of Rocky and Reena

The Flight to Istanbul

Reena never expected flying in a private jet which had the words ROCKY stamped in big letters on the sides. She looks at the plane wide eyed as Rocky is propelling her to move forward "Rocky, is that yours?' she queries in a daze, Rocky just chuckles "Dear Reena, yes that belongs to me and we do have another one as well."

Reena starts to yawn, Rocky notices she looked tired. they did have a rushed and hectic day. "Come, let's sleep for awhile." Rocky holds out his hand. Reena happily agrees and places her hand in his. "Do you want to change or freshen up?" Rocky asks her, she replies since they land in about 4 hours she rather sleep in what she was wearing. They both take off their shoes and get under the covers. Reena kisses his cheeks and rolls to her side and falls asleep, Rocky has one arm under her head and the other on her shoulders. He kisses her cheeks and falls asleep cuddling her.

Due to the 3 hours time difference when they arrive at Istanbul it's 1 am local time. Their company car was with the driver an elderly man; Halit; who was excitedly waiting for them. He is very cheery and bright even though it's 1 am. He brings them to the house they will be staying in. Rocky thanks him and asks him to return the next morning.

Arriving at the holiday home Istanbul

Reena excitedly asks "So you've planned our day? What are we doing?" Rocky smiling widely "That's a surprise. Wait till tomorrow." They both than change and fall asleep in each others arms.

Day 1 - Honeymoon / Holiday

Reena wakes up to an empty bed. She showers than tip toes to the kitchen and finds Rocky laying out their breakfast on the dining table. She silently walks up to him to give him a scare but he turns around and grabs hold of her. He holds her in a tight embrace. "How did you know I was awake and behind you?" Reena asks in surprise. "Sixth sense and the sound of you using the shower," he says while nuzzling her neck. "Good Morning sweetheart, I was going to bring you breakfast in bed," Rocky says. She gently pushes him away as she is wearing only a robe and actually came down to ask him what to dress in. She was feeling weird when he held her like that just wearing her robe and nothing else.

"I am so hungry," she says to distract him. "So where are we going today? I need to get dressed before coming down here to enjoy what my darling husband prepared." Rocky tells her to dress casual as they were going to the pier nearby to fish after their breakfast. Reena was very excited as she has never fished.

The pier is just walking distance from the where they were staying. The driver from the night before was laying out the rods and bait when Reena and Rocky came to the side of the house. Rocky had called the driver cum house caretaker asking him to prepare for them to go fishing and to get the necessary groceries for the week.

As they are walking towards the pier Reena confesses to Rocky "I have never used a fishing pole before." Rocky reassures her he will teach her. After a few tries, Reena manages to catch a fish. She is very happy that she challenges Rocky to catch more fish than him. "I taught you how to fish and now you are challenging me ?" he asks mockingly. "Why Rocky , are you afraid I will win?" she teases him. "Ok, how about we catch the fish and try to sell it, the person who makes the most money at the end of today has to prepare our dinner today." he says. "Fine, I accept" Reena confidently agrees.

They take a break during lunch and grab some kebab's. At the end of the day Rocky managed to catch more fish than Reena but Reena's enthusiasm at the Pier attracted more buyers and she was able to sell all her fish. Rocky sulkily agreed to cook his fish for their dinner. They went back to the house and grilled the fish together and he prepared the salad as well as the gravy for the fish. Reena kept teasing and poking fun at Rocky while he was cooking. "Ok, fine I lost. How about another bet he asks?" "Ok, so what am I going to win at next?" she cockily asks. He says 'How about a game of chess after dinner?' Reena starts laughing "Gosh Rocky , guess you like losing, I used to represent my school for chess competitions," she proudly says. "Fine, chess champ let's see after dinner," he sarcastically says.