I WANT YOU

*Rocky took Reena to the car and made her sit.

*Reena sneezed*

Rocky : wait here shona i am coming in a minute.

*Before Reena could say anything Rocky went to their dinner table and took his jacket from chair he went to car and sit inside.

Rocky : here *covering her with his jacket*

*They both were close when Rocky was covering her with his jacket*

*He went back to his seat and started driving while taking glances at Reena.

Rocky : did you forgive me shona?

Reena : *looking out of the window* does that matters to you?

Rocky : everything related to you matters to me more then my life.

*Reena looked at him with love as she was happy with his answer.

Reena : yes i forgive you.

*Both smiled. After 15 minutes they reached their home. They both were walking to their room when berk came to Rocky.

Rocky : you go & get changed i need to talk with berk about a work.

Reena : be quick although you will catch cold.

*Rocky nodded and was happy with her care. Reena went to their room bathroom with her clothes and was changing when she heard that her call is ringing. Then she realized the ringtone which was ringing is the special ringtone which she set for her aunty's call.

Reena : *still in bathroom* aunt's call is coming , i need to attend it.

*She quickly came out of the bathroom to attend the call but forgot that she is not wearing her full clothes , she was just in her lacy inner and shorts and forgets to put on a full nighty on it .

She was talking on call when Rocky entered but she didn't notice him.

Rocky's pov~ i finished the work discussion with berk and went to my room. Reena must be changed by now so i opened my wet shirt in my way of bedroom but as soon i entered the room my eyes fell on Reena.

DAMN!!! SHE IS LOOKING FUCKING HOT!!. I cant took my eyes off to her perfect body. I was continuously looking at her when she noticed me as she was busy talking at her phone.

Pov ends~

Reena : so you are here! But why are you shirtless? Oh.. it must be wet and you were feeling cold that's why right? Ok ..Go get changed.*still unaware about her outfit*

*Rocky closed the door & started stepping closer to her but she just stand still at her position in confusion. He suddenly grabbed her by her waist , Reena was shocked , she clutched her hands at his shoulder tightly for support.

Rocky : are you trying to seduce me? *In a husky voice which made shivers flow through Reena's spine*

Reena : N...no....why?

Rocky : then why are you wearing this outfit?

Reena : *confusingly looked down at herself & gets shocked* uh...sorry... actually...i didnt do it purposly...i just forgot in hurry to attend aunt's call.

Rocky : but now i cannot do anything...

I WANT YOU.

*Saying this he pinned her to the wall , his hand was still on her bare waist , his every move was causing butterflies in her stomach. Rocky travelled down to her neck and smelled her freganance.

Rocky : your freganance is a addiction to me Reena. *Husky voice*

Reena : Ro...Roc... Rocky...

*Before she could say anything Rocky bit her neck seductively that she gasped and hold him by his neck and moved more closer to him. Rocky was continuously giving her wet kisses on neck which was making sensation in her whole body

*Rocky then started kissing her cheeks , Reena hold him more tightly. Then he pecked her lower lip and bit it softly and was about to open her inner but he stopped and broke the kiss. He move a little bit far to see her , she was looking at him confusingly like asking him why he stopped.*

Rocky : its not the right time....i will continue it after our wedding when you will be completely mine. *with Deep eyes*

*Reena nodded in happiness as she was overwhelmed with his decision.

Rocky : now go and wear your full dress.

*Reena nodded & left for washroom and after her Rocky also gets changed.

Rocky then lay down on bed and spread his arm for Reena , she quickly came and put her soft hands on his hard chest ,he wrapped his arms around her and both drifted to sleep.

Next day~

*Rocky+Reena were sitting on dinning table and was having their breakfast when Berk came.

Berk : bhai , their is a important work we need to do now.

Rocky : what?

*Berk came to him and whispered something in his ear.

Rocky : ohk...lets go.

Reena : but atleast finish your breakfast!

*Rocky nodded and hurriedly finished his breakfast while Berk was kind of shocked watching Rocky getting agreed in just one order of Reena. Rocky and Berk left for work and Reena too went for her office.

In evening , at Reena's office~

*She stepped out of her building and walked towards parking area , she saw that the bodyguard who always stay at the car door was not their. She felt something wrong and called Rocky but he didn't picked. She stopped where she was and turned to return but someone hit her head and she left her unconscious.

At Rocky's side~

*He was dealing with his client ...when a vedio msg popped in Berk's phone. He checked it and his widened after watching the vedio. He ran to Rocky and was huffing badly.

Rocky : what happened Berk?

*He didn't said anything just handled him his phone showing the vedio.

In vedio Reena was tied on a chair and her head was bleeding, her eyes were open a bit but she was unconscious. Then suddenly a masked man slapped her hard that her corner of mouth started to bleed...Rocky's blood boiled , he clenched his fists in anger....his eyes turned red in anger....but the man in vedio hold Reena by her hair , she winced in pain...which made Rocky's heart clenched. The man again slapped her (vedio ended) *then someone's call appeared on berk's phone , Rocky picked it.

Man : you must have seen the vedio till now... i know she is your life...i will kill her in few minutes...if you didnt signed your whole property to me....*laughs*

Rocky : dont do anything to her i will sign the papers. *He agreed because he know how cruel mafia world is and he dont want his love to get in trouble*

Man : By the way she is hot! Before killing her maybe i can have some fun. *Again laughs*

Rocky : *red anger* YOU FUCKING BASTARD!! , get your shit away from her although i will screw you to your death!!...*shouts*

Man : oh i got scared....but remember her life is in my hands...still if you wanna argue...then its ok...

Rocky...

How was the chapter??

Third chapter for today.

Do comment