I hate you

*Rocky and Reena both reached their mansion.Rocky didnt said anything and rushed inside the home , Reena ran behind him. He went to their bed room and removed his shirt. Then Reena entered.

Reena : (quickly turns around) sorry! I didn't knew you were changing.

*She was going when Rocky held her hand and pulled her towards him.

Rocky : shona now tell me , what were you doing??

Reena : Rocky its nothing like that...look..

*Before she could finish Rocky pinned her to the wall in anger.

Rocky : didn't i told you yesterday that I LOVE YOU SHONA god dammit??!!!! Still you... You were with another guy???

Reena : Rocky let me explain!!

*Rocky cuts her between*

Rocky : you clearly know that you are ONLY MINE! Then why the hell did you hugged that creep?

Reena : (in anger) mind your language Rocky...dont say anything about adi.

Rocky : oh...so now he is more important to you shona. It hurts? *In anger*

Reena : i know him since childhood then why he wouldn't be important? He is very important and you know what i dont care think what you wanna think , i dont owe you any explanation because you are no one to me...I HATE YOU....*in anger*

Rocky : ok shona... So we are going to play this game now, so from tommorow you are not going for your work...*ANGRY & shouts*

Reena : what?? Their is no way i am going to listen you. Do whatever you want.

*Rocky got angry and hold Reena's wrist tightly, he grabbed her to her dressing room and locked her their.

Rocky : if you are stubborn then i am double stubborn...stay here untill you change your mind shona...

Reena : (from inside) i am never going to change it mr.akdu ...so you better open the door.*loudly*

Rocky : it will only open when you will leave your job shona.

*Saying this he left from home in anger.

Reena: Rocky!! Open the damn door!!

*No response.

Reena : he left? How could he do this!! I hate him more now...uh...

*Stomped her foot on floor in irritation*

*Reena started roaming here and their in room with irritation.

Reena : i seriously hate him.uh...why is he like this? Atleast he should have listened to me once but no...how will he listen because his possessiveness and anger always took over him he is such an akdu...

*She was blabbering to herself when suddenly lights of the whole mansion went off.

Reena : (scared) aahh...its too dark...

*She started panicking as the nightmares started to appear in her mind and eyes. She was finding her phone and by mistake her ankle of leg hit the chair...it starts to bleed.

Reena : ouch!! Its paining!!

*She then somehow sit on the floor , taking support of the bed. She collapsed her knees to her chest and dig her face inside it. She started crying as she was hell scared.

Guys do comment it motivates me

Here you go third chapter for today