Instagram

*Hayat was showing Reena the company...and was explaining her that what she has to do....then a girl came their and hugged Reena...Reena was busy in talking to Hayat so she couldn't see the girl's face before her hug. The girl broke the hug and Reena saw her.

Reena : selin you???!!! *Happily*

selin : yes my love....i also work here. *Over exited & happy*

Reena : i am so happy to see you here , atleast someone is here whom i already know ...

selin : me too , now i can enjoy my work more...*exited*

Hayat : *confused* you guys already know each other?

Selin + reena : yeah...we are bff.

Hayat : oh...*happy* that's why you both are so happy...well its good then...ok now lets start our work.

Selin + reena : ok.. *happy*

*Reena worked for 5 hours and then berk came to pick her up. She went to home and saw Rocky sitting on sofa in hall.

 She went to home and saw Rocky sitting on sofa in hall

Rocky : Shona? How's the day?

Reena : very good! And my bff selin also work their so i am so happy.

Rocky : ok... that's good...now go get change and have your dinner.

*Reena nodded and went to change after that they both had dinner and slept.

Next morning it was Sunday, so both Reena and Rocky were in home. They were in a lounge and rocky was watching TV.

Reena: Rocky

Rocky: G shona

Reena: Rocky, i have my mobile in my uncle house, so can we go to pick that

Rocky: No way, we are going to that house again.

Reena: Why

Rocky: Dont you remember how he behaved with you in all these years.

Reena: Ya, but he is my uncle.

Rocky: Nobody has the right to behave like that with you okay.

Reena: Ok, we will not go but my mobile.