New Cook

*Next day Reena woke up first and saw that Rocky was still hugging her. She somehow manages to get out of his grip without waking him up.

Reena : (in mind) thank god....finally i am free from his grip. uh...i think i should take a bath.

*She then went to bathroom and find it was damn huge.

Reena : (in mind) oh teriii....is this a bathroom or a place to live? *Sarcastically*

Anyone can live here for their whole life. What Mr.criminal even do of this huge bathroom?

Whatever Reena..just take a bath before that akdu wakes up.

*She then took a bath and wear a cute dress

*When she came out of the bathroom she saw that Rocky was still sleeping hugging the pillow

*When she came out of the bathroom she saw that Rocky was still sleeping hugging the pillow.Reena had a glance at him and then she went downstairs. When she reached the hall she saw that Berk just finished a conversation on phone and he was looking tensed.

Reena : what happened Berk? You are looking tensed?

Berk : mam... actually...

Reena : if its other then mafia business then share it with me...i am like your sister na?

Berk : mam..actually the cook had some family urgency and now he is on leave.i asked another cook but he also cannot come and its sunday...bhai likes to eat at home on sunday ...he is definitely going to scold me.*worried*

Reena : oh...then i can cook.

Berk : what? No mam...not at all...you cannot work here. He will kill me if i allowed you to cook.

Reena : nothing will happen...if he says anything to you then i will see him...dont worry...let me cook..

*Saying this Reena went to kitchen and started cooking food. Berk ordered servants to help her and he himself was thankful to Reena.

Berk : (in mind) she is so sweet. I think this is the first decision of bhai's life which is best for him.

*After some time Reena finished cooking and was placing food on table when Rocky came downstairs all dressed well. He saw Reena and was mesmarized by her cute look.

 He saw Reena and was mesmarized by her cute look

Rocky : (in mind) wow...she is looking so cute in this outfit...

Reena : what? *She asked Rocky as he was lost.

Rocky : nothing.

* Then Rocky & Reena sat on dining table and servants served them food.

Rocky took a bite .

Rocky : Berk call the cook here now.

Berk : *scared* why bhai?

Rocky: why are you scared...i want to appreciate his work...i mean the food is very delicious today.

*Reena was not paying any attention and was just eating her food calmly.

Berk : actually bhai cook is absent today...so this food is cooked by.... Reena MAM.

*Rocky was shocked as well as angry.

Rocky : what? *He shifted his haze to Reena*

Why did you cooked the food?

Reena : because i was hungry and i dont like to waste my time to wait for someone to come and made me eat. *She said putting her spoon down and giving her attention to Rocky.

Rocky : then you could have ordered something.

Reena : i cooked all this in 20 minutes...if i had ordered something..it would have take atleast 30 minutes....and as i told you before...i dont like to waste my time.

*Rocky was convinced by now...he didn't said anything but then his phone rang...

And that's it 

Do you want me to put berk's outfit???

Vote and comment