[ONE]

Y/N POV

       *·˚ ༘ ➳〔 𝙪𝙥 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣

*·˚ ༘ ➳〔 𝙪𝙥 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣... 〕 ࿐ ࿔*:

CHAPTER IS RE-WRITER
the plot didn't change!!

Today y/n woke up again in the same room she does every day..it had an unpleasing Rainbow on the wall and the wall was plain white. Papa always said to y/n that rainbows are important because after a rainy and unhappy day there's always a glorious rainbow in the sky which y/n found strange because she could never see the blue sky.

Y/n never really appreciated this place. She felt stuck and this lab never felt like home to her, it felt like a prison. She stood up from the bed and arranged her bizarre hospital dress that papa gave every child but hers was special tho.. it was shorter and curved her waist Papa didn't give her the right one.

There was no window in the room or anywhere in the lab but she knew that today it was a sunny day. Y/n tied her straight brown hair back and started her makeup. No one can have makeup here but her best friend Natacha visited her sometimes and she gave her some lipstick, concealer and a lot more.

She started applying concealer to cover her eyes bag. put on some red Lipliner, and mascara and.. that's it. Y/n never needed a lot of makeup because she was naturally pretty. After she did her hair. Her hair was straight but she didn't like it when it was tied back because of her thin hair.

She was adjusting her hair but someone barged into her so-called 'room' " Number thirteen time is over .. papa wishes to talk to you you may follow us." A black-haired guy said.

Y/n walked past him and went to the rainbow room with all the other kids. She was kinda the 'popular girl' in this place because y/n was the real daughter of papa.

Y/n was placed beside eleven and she could feel a pair of eyes watching her and every action that she
made.

"Thirteen come here," papa said to her, y/n stepped a little until she was beside him

"dr culse please also step beside me."  she looked at papa concerned wondering why dr culse and her.

"This little girl here," papa says looking at her as she could feel all the eyes of the children stare at her "didn't listen to very important rules, what are the rules children?" Papa shouted.

" no drugs, no makeup, don't run, don't hide, be respectful, don't lie," everyone says at the same time.
Y/n looked at papa worried " and guess what I found in number thirteen room?" He says looking at y/n with evil eyes.

Everyone was anxious.. I could see eleven chewing her nails and number twelve loud breaths. Papa brought out from his pocket weed " well.. what is that" he say looking at y/n innocently she could hear some quiet whispering and gasp she turned red from embarrassment.

"Silence!" The hideous guard said. Number thirteen has never been that stressed before. She always had been a daddy girl and knew that papa wouldn't dare to hurt her.

"Take her." He says to the blond guy in
the corner

"what..? What do you mean papa?" she cried scared "Take her!" He says once again. The hot guy approached me her and she could feel bad energy coming from him.

She looked at her only friend.. eleven "leave her!" She says crying out, shut up what the hell.. she might be her only friend and she's so sweet but for fuck sake shut up or you will be taken too she thought.

"Papa? Please don't do this to me" she say glancing at him, her eyes widened as she spoke "

"you didn't listen to the rules number thirteen, take her to the punishment room" he paused " right now!" He yelled at the blond guy.
Did she felt terrified? Yes but she didn't feel scared because of the punishment but only because she Is scared to die, the punishment room can be awful. Last year, a kid was being punished in the room and her finger was cut out.

The blond-haired gentlemen took her arm harshly and they left the rainbow room. "Be gentle! You're hurting me" she say rudely, he turned to look at her and scoffed. who the fuck does he think he is she thought in her head.

"Where are we going we just passed by the punishment room are you stupid blind," she enunciated yelling.

he peeked at her again "language," he said.. his voice was attractive for literally no reason "I will take you downstairs." He says walking very fast trying not to hurt her as much as he was.

"Why who even are you?" she states as they are on the stairs. The basement was so bizarre she didn't like it, the light was flickering and it was hurting her eyes. He finally stopped walking as we were beside a carton box "hi, I'm Henry" he say looking at me up and down.

─ ☆°•.¸☆¸.•°☆ ─

A/n : the first chapter of this book ! Thank you for reading and don't forget to vote
Also new cover :)